***Online Dating Support Thread***

Hmm...so new friend says he is interested in pursuing something with me (if we take it there) despite the fact that I may be gone by August...

Hopefully this weekend we can see eachother. It is difficult to meet up base on his work schedule and him being almost an hour away (even though that is not that far).

But I do like him :yep:.

@Theo I received a message on POF from a young guy saying......'you are so freaking hot and I'm going to keep it real - I would love to go down on you. Don't hate me, I'm just being honest'. :nono::spinning:

@Theo I received a message on POF from a young guy saying......'you are so freaking hot and I'm going to keep it real - I would love to go down on you. Don't hate me, I'm just being honest'. :nono::spinning:
127081_o.gif

In my OKC inbox:

"hey cutie, would you like to have a slave that will do whatever you say whenever you say if so holler at me I would love to how down to u and obey your commands"

I'm going to ask him if he means a financial slave. If so, I'm down.

This was my reply:

First of all, do not ever let me hear you address me as "cutie" again. You WILL address me as Mistress. Do you understand?
ETA:

Yes mistress I'm so sorry I will get it str8 4 now on. I PROMISE mistress
Can I serve u mistress I will b ur lil b**ch

Umm.... I think I'm done. :look:

Wasn't really expecting a reply.....

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahaha. I would love to play that game :look:

Tell him to paypal a lil something to make mistress happy :rofl:

Ok I think I'm going to have keep this one quiet, sorry ladies.

So edited to say....EXCITED!!!

Last edited:
I saw a guy on OKC in Target today. He looked like he saw a ghost and I couldn't figure out where I knew him from.
After I left, I remember that I messaged him and he told me he didn't date black girls. Yes he's black:rolleyes:

Ok, I have a girlfriend who will not accept a date from any online guy who does not support gay marriage. I find it strange that of all the things she could ask a potential mate...GAY marriage is her line in the sand.

She confessed that she is not "political" when it come to the economy (another hot topic in the upcoming election) and could care less. She said this (his stance on gay marriage) is a sign that he too conservative for her.

Was I wrong to I tried to suggest that some people may not have a strong opinion about it one way or other because it does not affect them personally.

I know, part of me wants to just call now so that I can weed him out sooner than wasting weeks exchanging emails. :(

If you want to do it then I say go for it. I wouldn't want to send emails for weeks either but I would send a couple of messages first to feel them out, then send a text or call.

I'd love to pull your panties off and lick you for hours.
You're gorgeous.

all of my inappropriate messages are ALWAYS about oral. always. if you wanna talk dirty as least mention something i actually like.:look:

So I have a date outing thingy on Monday with this one guy that I kinda like. I'm not really gonna be on my best behavior for this date, since I don't really care for him too much. He looks good and has a nice voice though :look: #ShallowMusings lol

The other guy that I *really* like so far...things are progressing nicely. I just dropped some lines about black people (I was telling him a story that related to our convo, etc) in the last message I sent to him......I sooooooooo hope he responds in the way I want him to respond *crosses black fangas*. Yea, he's white.

Ok, I have a girlfriend who will not accept a date from any online guy who does not support gay marriage. I find it strange that of all the things she could ask a potential mate...GAY marriage is her line in the sand.

She confessed that she is not "political" when it come to the economy (another hot topic in the upcoming election) and could care less. She said this (his stance on gay marriage) is a sign that he too conservative for her.

Was I wrong to I tried to suggest that some people may not have a strong opinion about it one way or other because it does not affect them personally.

I do this. If they didn't care, they'd choose that option on the question. On one of the okc questions about homosexuality, one of the choices is "that's disgusting" or something to that effect. I won't respond to msgs from guys who choose that answer. I have a lot of gay friends and family, and I've gone to pride events, so it's not something that would never come up.

I saw a guy on OKC in Target today. He looked like he saw a ghost and I couldn't figure out where I knew him from.
After I left, I remember that I messaged him and he told me he didn't date black girls. Yes he's black:rolleyes:

Wow that's awkward. It's amazing that he even would remember you since people are exposed to so many different faces on these sites.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White boy asked me "have you seen the web series The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl?" OMGahhhhhhh!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I mean he didn't just randomly ask it....he was telling me about this girl he knows who reminds him of J :lol: He watches The Misadventures of awkward black girl???!!? *swooooooooon* :lol:

So this white guy messaged me this:

"Hello my name is Ross. I liked your profile. I had a curious queestion..is it true what they say about black guys size?>"

I am going to message him back that the question is inappropriate but since he asked, yes it is true and it is way bigger than white guys (just to be a smart ***)....

"Hello my name is Ross. I liked your profile. I had a curious queestion..is it true what they say about black guys size?>"

I am going to message him back that the question is inappropriate but since he asked, yes it is true and it is way bigger than white guys (just to be a smart ***)....

Now the fool messaged me back saying:

"I am sorry, I know it is. I was trying to figure out how I compared to them. Like what is the biggest black you have had." :nono:

CurliDiva said:

people who dont supports gay rights tend to be ignorant and close minded on a lot of other issues as well, particularly the needs of those that are different from them (women, racial minorities, the disabled, elderly, etc.). its not an unreasonable demand at all.

tinkat said:

"I am sorry, I know it is. I was trying to figure out how I compared to them. Like what is the biggest black you have had." :nono:

i think i may have got a message from this same pervert back in the day. dont entertain him, hes trying to get off on your responses.

So....because you have status and money you think I'm afraid to tell you about yourself?

You are wanting to own me before you meet me and are getting jealous because I went out with the girls tonight and not you. Do not project your insecurities onto me.

This guy is dangerously close to NOT seeing me tomorrow.

He's now implying you're such size queen heaux. Stop entertaining this fool

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back