***Online Dating Support Thread***

@Incognitus let him know that and also tell him not to contact you again. I guess he thought since it was his birthday you two could make fireworks or something..mens these days no males these days are lazy.

Yes men seem to be so lazy these days. I guess he figured he'd give it a shot and see if I'm for it.:nono: Um, I dont think so.

Well, I didn't bother to tell him anything. If he can't bother to even call (to begin with), then why should I bother to respond to his texts? I'm just used to men showing much more interest and actually acting on it.

I think that these are mass texts sent to women.

I gave a guy my number and we traded a few texts. I told him to call me. Never heard from him. Two days later, I get a very general text. We trade a few more emails and then he asks me where exactly I live. I told him until I know him, I'd rather stay vague. This negro responds exact quote, "Be sweet baby i am grown i wasn't asking where u live but ok. Hope u find what ur wanting" :rolleyes:

So I thought he was done.

Tell why he has sent good morning texts since then. Yesterday, I responded, today I didn't. Let's see what happens tomorrow. I'll know for show if he's just spamming his rolodex of women.

Ignore him and see what happens.

Hmm, that makes sense with this other guy (a while back) that kept sending me these generic texts. With this guy, he might be doing the same thing. I've been ignoring him for like a week now. Today he sent me a text saying, "whats up with ya". I didn't reply.

Why the dude on okc I deleted last week because he had the gall to tell me I should lower my standards message me last night saying"Someone over here is thinking about you". Dude gtfofhwtbs I mean really. Do you think I would chat with you after that comment. Menfolk these days. I happily deleted this message again.

GoddessMaker said:
Why the dude on okc I deleted last week because he had the gall to tell me I should lower my standards message me last night saying"Someone over here is thinking about you". Dude gtfofhwtbs I mean really. Do you think I would chat with you after that comment. Menfolk these days. I happily deleted this message again.

Lol. These guys are a trip.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

he get 0.5 pts

Real quetsion is, Is it enough to buy a Ipad or just a song off itunes :lol:
It's only enough to pay for about 4/5ths of the iPad. I was thinking...why didn't he just add the extra $100 and get the durn iPad instead of a gift card. I guess, beggars can't be choosers though.

kweenameena I need to get like you I mean free meals,apple gift cards,and just balling out of control...I need some new tunes so I need to get on the kweenameena workout plan..

Last edited:
I hate to speak too soon but a guy that messaged me may be a potential. He lives in a neighboring city about 45 minutes away. Convo flowing good. He mentioned coming to my city to meet up this weekend. We will see. I'm glad he said he coming bc I would have been mad of he asked to meet half way although that is fair.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

It's only enough to pay for about 4/5ths of the iPad. I was thinking...why didn't he just add the extra $100 and get the durn iPad instead of a gift card. I guess, beggars can't be choosers though.

Not bad. Would have been better to just get the ipad but it's pretty close. Thank him and dont pick his calls ever again :look:

That's awesome tinkat where did you find him?

O-ren

POF...I am very hesitant bc man oh man bc POF is rachet. I'm holding my breath on this one. He seems nice, I am just waiting for red flag...that's not good to do.

The latest profile fail from someone who contacted me:

"Hey my name's Daniel. I'm looking for a female of the opposite sex. I go to WSU for filmmaking. I play sports and chill. I like my penis and you should too. lol

I like to go on urban dictionary for a laugh. For example, I looked up my name on urban dictionary and it said: ..... "

O-ren said:
female of the opposite sex.

Interesting.

Exactly what I was thinking. I had to read that a couple of times.

Incognitus said:
So, technically, he wants a man? :spinning:

I would ask him that just to poke fun :lol:

Just got back from my date Mr. Virgo.
He's such a sweetie. Although I'm not ready to kiss him just yet and he keeps trying me.
I think I'll keep him around for awhile

^^um we're going to need a few more details than that!

Ok, ok......I met up with him after work at the Nat'l Harbor.
First, we had drinks at some really posh sports bar at the Gaylord Resort.
He was pretty talkative. And had another "girly" martini that he acted like I convinced him to get. I actually never even suggested it.:look:

Then off we went down to the other end of the harbor to have dinner at McLoone's Pier House. There was live music and total ambiance. I had the crab cakes and he had the wasabi tuna. I loved it and so did he.
Over dinner, he playfully mentioned that he was expecting to kiss me this time. So I playfully mentioned that he would have to get over it. I guess he thought I was joking. We shared a rum bucket which was an actual bucket of rum cocktail. It was delicious but I made sure that he was the one drinking most of it since I'm a light-weight.
Again, he paid and tipped for everything that night.
After dinner, he asked me to take a walk with him so we walked along the harbor and chatted about a bit of everything.
He was very touchy-feely but not inappropriately so.
He kept trying to kiss me but I just wasn't ready for that yet. I admit that I was a bit turned-off that it was that big of a deal for him. What happened to getting to know someone?
He did say that I was worth the wait, though.
At the end of our date, he walked me to my car and asked when he could see me again.
Overall, I had fun and I plan to see him again. I just gotta get him used to the fact that we're going to be taking everything slow.

The black guy I'm talking to on eharmony referred to himself as an oreo. :look: Um. Ok then.

I'm going to keep talking to him though and see what happens.

Mmm either this guy is multiple dating or he is real cool. We are going on first date tomorrow but he has made it clear he really likes me thus far.
I'm just not use to a guy playing it cool before a first date. I'm usually inundated with calls every evening and texts. This guy knows how to make sure he is still on the radar with me without overdoing it.
Still, he seems not to like calling and texts. My thoughts are he doesn't want to get intense until after we've met. And I'm all for that tbh.

Abit nervous about tomorrow as he's not my usual type and sense he is a bit eccentric but not weird eccentric. Still, i'm glad i'm stepping out of my usual comfort zone 'type'.

The joys of dating!

talked to this one guy on the phone last night......he had told me he was still at work, but when he called he was out getting food. Apparently he had come across a group of "gay" black boys....his words were...."I hate them emma effin gay *** boys!!!!" WHAT THEE HAYLE!!! DELETE!!!!!!!! Then he has the nerve to say that he's not homophobic.....:nono:

Ugh, I was off OKC for about 6 months then went back last month. Someone I talked to previously was still on there. We got to talking again and exchanged messages every day. I gave him my number and he gave me his. He said is taking another teaching certification so he's really busy- understandable, but I should text him and we can hang out when his test is done...

So the last message I get from him, he says he's taking the GRE instead, blase blase... I'm off OKC for almost 2 weeks due to some personal stuff. I go back and *poof* his profile is gone. WTF. I don't even feel like starting up a convo with anyone else or looking through profiles. I'm too lazy to date. :lol: I just don't have it in me to bother.

I just want to snap my fingers and have someone there who I get along with. Is that too much to ask??? :look:

manter26 aww, I feel you on this. But I do have my profiles up. But when a potential comes along I put in the effort, I'll am just not going out my way to do it (meet guys that is, too many other things I need to get together).

I don't even feel like starting up a convo with anyone else or looking through profiles. I'm too lazy to date. :lol: I just don't have it in me to bother.

I just want to snap my fingers and have someone there who I get along with. Is that too much to ask??? :look:

manter26 aww, I feel you on this. But I do have my profiles up. But when a potential comes along I put in the effort, I'll am just not going out my way to do it (meet guys that is, too many other things I need to get together).

I think I'll leave my profile up this time... Even though the last few biters I got were- a fat white guy asking if I was "DTF;" an old and fat white guy with a 15 year old kid; and a sort cool white guy, my age...but dressed as Hitler in one of his pics. lmao. :lachen: I guess it could have been Chaplin but there was no bowler. :blush: :look:

Anyway, I just changed my pic...similar to my siggie so maybe the prospects will improve.

Back