***Online Dating Support Thread***

^^^ Oh my dayz.

I didn't realise I'd be shown as logged on when I clicked that link. Fool is going to think I want a LDR with him. :lachen:

LOL, same thing happened to me.

I was caught off guard by that pic of him "happy". I havent seen of them in a long while. Off to the celibacy thread.

I must admit, that pic was a shock to my system! I haven't seen that kind of thing in a looooong time.

Incognitus OMG lmbo girl what did you say to him. i went to check and yes he did remove the pic. lying behind, he is probably really ugly to not want to put up his own pic. ahahahahhahahah!

3XUVaGrad said:
loL! at least he's letting you know up front he's married

I was thinking that but I was hoping maybe he was not that dumb.

But one guy hit me up on ok cupid and had listed he was married.

I bet his wife got wind of the second profile he references in his profile. Probably got the password too. Dumba.s.s.

3XUVaGrad said:
I bet his wife got wind of the second profile he references in his profile. Probably got the password too. Dumba.s.s.

I am tempted to send him a message telling him how dumb he is.

These guys trip me out with these form letters. I just got another and just replied back form letter. This is entertaining.

So when a guy says let's exchange numbers, you give him yours and then he gives you his. Who contacts first? Cuz right now I'm like why didn't you just text me, instead of messaging your number? I ain't contacting first.

danibeeja_gyal said:
So when a guy says let's exchange numbers, you give him yours and then he gives you his. Who contacts first? Cuz right now I'm like why didn't you just text me, instead of messaging your number? I ain't contacting first.
if a guy messages me his # and i want to continue talking, i don't message mine back, i just text him.

Back