***Online Dating Support Thread***

if this guy is 18. he lived a hard *** life
uu50lf4v4g_191634918.jpg

This dumb *** ninja that I use to converse with on pof but found out he was married via fb bc he was dumb enough to ask me if I knew a girl name so and so. This girl happened to be his wife bc I looked it up on fb. I asked him repeatedly if he was seeing anyone and of course he lied. So I always blew him off and never gave him my number. He still tried to talk to me via fb but his wife broke into his account and sent me a message saying he had a wife. I was already two steps ahead. I told her I had a feeling and good luck.

How about this fool sent me a message on pof again as if I am a new person. These dudes!

so he gave me his personal info (name, dob, school) but i already knew this cause i googled before hand. well i was looking at his athletic stats and he only weights 133. i knew he looked skinny from his picture but damn! im only 130. mess around and eat too much and im the fat one. lol

tropical-punch said:
so he gave me his personal info (name, dob, school) but i already knew this cause i googled before hand. well i was looking at his athletic stats and he only weights 133. i knew he looked skinny from his picture but damn! im only 130. mess around and eat too much and im the fat one. lol

Aw he is very very little. He has to be super short also...I hope.

So far so good, my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer last week and he came right over. I didn't mean too, but I cried on his shoulder. We have had several really great dates that we didn't want to end.

crlsweetie912 My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish her a speedy and full recovery. I'm glad he was there for you he sounds like a great guy.

What is wrong with these dudes. Ok so as background. In my profile I mention my interest of exploring different restaurants particularly ethnic cuisine. In an email he asked me about my interests so I mentioned the whole ethnic cuisine thing again. This is some of the email this fool just sent to me

kandake This is just all kinds of wrong. He sounds like a nut case waiting to happen. And it's not immaturity it's something else...something like maybe if you told him you had a fear of spiders you'd come home to a bed full of them because he thought it would be funny.

Stumbled across a guy today on match; went on is profile. He sent me a message 2 min later :grin:. Brief convo ,so far but he ticks all the application boxes already. Fingers crossed we make it to the interview stage because he is :lick:.
Greek, tall, fine, smart, works in oil, travels loads and has a good sense of humour. He gave me his email which has his name and I googled that a**! :look:

He is right up my street...He really is. If he disappears I WILL not be a happy bunny.:lachen:

There are a lot of white men on ok Cupid.

is that why yall would rather suffer through the dregs on POF than use okcupid? ok, i guess that makes sense then. was wondering why so many in this thread were using POF when it's like the bottom of the barrel as far as online dating.

I just hid my profile. I don't feel like being bothered with the foolishness.

And I'm so upset that I wasted my money thinking I would get better results. I could have been visible on POF for free.

is that why yall would rather suffer through the dregs on POF than use okcupid? ok, i guess that makes sense then. was wondering why so many in this thread were using POF when it's like the bottom of the barrel as far as online dating.

I am fairly new to online dating so I just chose POF randomly. I opted out of online dating after POF but now opening my options to other sites. I was just making a statement. I don't know how you got that we would rather use plenty of fish from that one statement.

I am fairly new to online dating so I just chose POF randomly. I opted out of online dating after POF but now opening my options to other sites. I was just making a statement. I don't know how you got that we would rather use plenty of fish from that one statement.

i didn't get that from your one statement. i said that bc i noticed that for the past few months most of the women in this thread have mentioned that they are using pof, and none or hardly any are using okcupid when it is, in my opinion, a far better site regardless of the racial makeup of its users.

i didn't get that from your one statement. i said that bc i noticed that for the past few months most of the women in this thread have mentioned that they are using pof, and none or hardly any are using okcupid when it is, in my opinion, a far better site regardless of the racial makeup of its users.

I can speak for myself only but I even said in a previous post that the profiles in ok cupid are way better. I am on both and whoever messages me that is worth responding to (which is not much), I do so.

I signed up for that one last week but have not filled out my profile, how do you like it so far?

(Keep in mind I've only been on this a few days) I wish they didn't have the wink option, it makes the men lazier. At least on POF if you're interested you have to write something. The other thing I wonder is if they haven't subscribed so they can't afford to email? I dunno. Not impressed so far. :ohwell:

Ok I'm getting discouraged. I want to date a black man but it looks like that may not happen where I live. :sad: I wish I could move back to Toronto.

Ok I'm getting discouraged. I want to date a black man but it looks like that may not happen where I live. :sad: I wish I could move back to Toronto.

Don't get discouraged! I see this experience as a funny one. Its quite entertaining. I am at the point where although I miss companionship, A relationship will come whenever it is suppose to. I think back on my last relationship and realized that it came when I least expected it to. I was just living life, enjoying me with no expectations.

Do you have a "distance" limit?

I have no problem with a long distance match as long as the guy is worth the extra effort AND it is a location I would want to visit and could see myself settling down in (ex. anyplace warm and sunny).

CurliDiva said:
Do you have a "distance" limit?

I have no problem with a long distance match as long as the guy is worth the extra effort AND it is a location I would want to visit and could see myself settling down in (ex. anyplace warm and sunny).

I completely agree.

Back