Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

I misted with tea and then sealed with Hairveda Cocosta Oil, last night. This morning I spritzed again and used a little hazelnut oil. I'm starting to let my hair dry a bit between spritzing and sealing.

Still trying to figure out if I should seal with the heavy oil or light one or both :perplexed:

Have been using Qhemet Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee each night since Monday.

I have been using my coconut and avocado mix to refresh and seal in the morning.

I am almost finished with the Qhemet CTDG.:grin:

Last edited:
I haven't posted in a few days, but still using my Peppermint Pomade, oil mix, Entwine and SSI Butters as usual.

Tonight I'm going to try a dry twist out and use It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream.

Used: EVCO (as a Pre-Rx) before Cowashing
Will use: PuraBody Naturals Brazil Loc Oil with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries: The Pomade Shop's Pomade or LG's Green Magic

Njoy oil on scalp, SSI Tahitian Vanilla spray on length, SD Nourish in Dreamy Decadence on length, SD Mocha Bling Butter on ends. Hair back in two braids till wash day on Sunday.

Oiled scalp with sulphur oil mix, lightly spritzed ends & length with water/leave in mix, sealed the ends with my butter mix, and applied liquid gold green magic to the hairline and nape areas..

The It's a 10 Miracle Cream gave me a very moisturized and defined twist out. I've been wearing my hair out this week but it's time to put it back in a bun.

Moisturizing with my usual oil mix, Entwine, and SSI butters. Almost finished with my SSI and my oil mix. Will try just using plain coconut oil instead of my oil mix and see if my hair can handle it.

Massaged my scalp with TPS peppermint pomade. Used my oil mix, entwine butter, and SSI butter on my length.

Almost done with my oil mix, but I plan on using up my vatika frosting and then switching to plain coconut oil. Almost finished with my entwine butter, but it's a repurchase. Will probably buy it tomorrow, I just hate how expensive it is. And finished my SSI butter. Already have a larger replacement jar, but will switch to Bask Sevenfold butter since I bought it on Black Friday and haven't opened it yet.

Last edited:
Qhemet biologics detangling ghee and olive oil on length

Koils by nature hair and body butter on edges

I finally used the Bask Sevenfold butter today. It smells like strong cocoa butter. I bought it "unscented" because the scent options didn't appeal to me, but neither does the unscented. Oh well, it spread easily on my hands and applied okay to my length. The SSI Seyani butter is better, but this will do until I finish up the container.

Used keravada fenugreek oil as a scalp prepoo. My leave in was SD WGBC and I twisted with SD mocha bling butter.

Yesterday was wash day:
Used HV Cocasta under Annabelle's Pumpkin Spice hair cream. Twisted my hair with MYHC Sophia's Hair Grease. Hair looks and feels great.

Back