Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

I'm almost out of my entwine butter!! It's a staple so I can repurchase it during lent but I don't want to, it's so expensive...

Used my oil mix, entwine and SSI butters on my length.

Used some Coconut Oil (EVCO) since I ran out of HV VF.

I'll use something light with my leave-in and after it dries probably Ayurvedic Hair Crème in Pumpkin Spice.

Ended up using: Purabody Naturals Brazil Loc Oil with my Leave-In

Pulled out KeraVada's Kenyan Coffee Oil for Scalp and APB Ayurvedic for length.

Last night I used my usual pomade on scalp, and entwine and SSI butters on my length, but my hair still felt dry and gross. I couldn't figure out why until I remembered I used setting foam on my last roller set. Never again!

I put some vatika frosting on my hair and detangled with my wide tooth comb. Now I'm pre-pooing until I feel like shampooing later.

I've been using tmn aunt cookies moisture cream. Ehhh. I don't love it nor like it really. It's too thick. I probably will gift it.

I've been using tmn aunt cookies moisture cream. Ehhh. I don't love it nor like it really. It's too thick. I probably will gift it.

@cwmarie

Gurl.....You don't know how happeh I am I got my $68.00 back from them.:blush:

Do you know how Mad I would have been? Every review I've read has been similar (meh).:perplexed

"Rarely" does anyone post anything positive about their products. It's always this.:nono:

I am so glad I didn't wait on that mess and asked for a Refund.:rolleyes:

Just LCO'd with SD Wheat Germ Butter Condish, Cream de la Silk, and Nourish Oil in Pink Sugar :lick:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Been moisturizing and sealing with SD WGBC and SD mocha bling butter. Now that it's not as cold, my hair is feeling pretty soft and pliable again. Can't wait for spring and summer. I can tell I ll be making great progress.

Now that it's not as cold, my hair is feeling pretty soft and pliable again. Can't wait for spring and summer. I can tell I ll be making great progress.

ronie

Me Too!:yep:

I was thinking the exact same thing today.:grin:

I need to get a few more Spritz. I definitely want some Claudie Tea.

It works great in the Summer as a Refresher.:lick:

I may also get some Oyin J&B's.

ronie Me Too!:yep: I was thinking the exact same thing today.:grin: I need to get a few more Spritz. I definitely want some Claudie Tea. It works great in the Summer as a Refresher.:lick: I may also get some Oyin J&B's.
Great minds think alike. About time we get rid of this winter Lord.

Been using BM Lucsious moisturizer all week, and sealing with either, PBN Cupucau, BM hair oil, or any of the many butters sitting on my dresser :look:

FYI -- BM Lucsious has not reverted my flat-ironed hair :yay:

Golden75

Hey G!:grin:

That's good news about BM Luscious. I have a jar of that somewhere.:look:

Girl.............everything you name I have and everything I name You have. :spinning:

That is a serious problem.:blush:

@Golden75

Hey G!:grin:

That's good news about BM Luscious. I have a jar of that somewhere.:look:

Girl.............everything you name I have and everything I name You have. :spinning:

That is a serious problem.:blush:

IDareT'sHair :lachen:I know. Darn shame. Everytime you pull something out, I wonder if I have it somewhere in the stash.

I had the BM sitting for awhile. Glad I held on to it and it was on the dresser, cause I would've never thought to use it.

After DCing I sealed with hazelnut oil and Natty Butter. My hair didn't come out as soft as last weekend. Not sure if it is the combination or the order in which I used them. Next week I will try the Shikakai oil with the hazelnut oil but change the order.

Golden75

Me Too!:blush:

Cause I want that BSP. :look:

If they don't have it, Imma turn around and walk out.:look:

But I might grab a bottle of Dew on the way out to make it worth my time.:lol:

Back