Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Been using BM Lucsious moisturizer all week, and sealing with either, PBN Cupucau, BM hair oil, or any of the many butters sitting on my dresser :look:

FYI -- BM Lucsious has not reverted my flat-ironed hair :yay:

Live Bee Mine Luscious. :lick:

Golden75. It did revert mine though.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

I did a wash and go yesterday and used SSI Seyani butter to keep my hair from getting crunchy. Applying a little more today. Will wash tomorrow.

Spirtzed hair with homemade rose water
Moisturized with darcy's botanical peach hydrating milk
Sealed with random light oil
Massage scalp with some oil mix

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Annabelle's leave in pudding is making my hair extremely soft and beautiful. I applied it tonight as a moisturizer.

I also diluted one of her MC with water and KV oil to make a spritz. Super duper moisturized hair.

Oiled scalp with NJoy oil, spritz a bit of Annabelle's blueberry leave in, used a little of Liquid Gold's Marshmallow butter on ends. :lick:

Annabelle's leave in pudding is making my hair extremely soft and beautiful. I applied it tonight as a moisturizer.

I also diluted one of her MC with water and KV oil to make a spritz. Super duper moisturized hair.

Good to know I can use it more than once a week. Beamodel

I'm not in this challenge but why yall ain't BEEN tell me about My honey child type 4 cream, huh?

screen_shot_20140110_at_1.29.38_pm_1.png.CROP.rtstory-large.29.38_pm_1.png

Using my oil mix on top of my conditioner for a quick condition. Although I've been on hold with Verizon for 20 minutes so it's turning into a not-so-quick condition...

Also will use TPS Pomade on my scalp after I set, and Entwine Butter Cream Hydrator as well as SSI Seyani Hair Butter on my length.

:love:

Used SSI Cococream Leave in, sealed with SSI Juicy Berry Buttercream Frosting. :lick: Smells so berrylicious.

Still rolling w/ BM Luscious to moisturize & BM Hair & Scalp Moisturizer to seal (its an oil, don't let name confuse you :lol:)

Used my oil mix, entwine butter cream, and ssi seyani butter on my length. Put my hair in three twists for bed.

Back