Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Hard and waxy? Even i could do better...I'm just lazy.
She needs to watch some youtube tutorials, lol.

ronie

And the Shea Lotion was just plain "Nasty" It looked like chunky paste.

Just awful.:barf: Thick & Oily.

Can't say anything bad about the DC'ers though.:love:

@ronie

I found all of them to be actually quite lovely.:drool: Very dense/concentrated.

Rinses Clean. Delivers.

Some of my Personal Favs (in no particular order):
Seaweed & Rice
Sweet Milk
Calendua & Chamomile
Vanilla Repair
Peach Syrup
Illipe 3n1

I hate to name names, because I know I am missing something.:sad:

Used vatika frosting, entwine and bask butters tonight.

Even though I've found my staples for almost every portion of my regimen it's nice to know that oils and butters (without water content, entwine is my butter creme love) can be interchanged. I like to keep it exciting in some areas of my hair care.

Applied liquid gold on scalp and apricot/peppermint on the length of my hair. Used up all the apricot and now will switch to grapeseed.

Used Vatika Frosting, Entwine butter cream, and BASK sevenfold butter on my length. Finished my Entwine product, but it's replacement came in the mail earlier this week.

I used APB Hair Cream in Cotton Candy on my twists last night to prep for my "twist bun."

Even though my hair is tucked away, I cannot stop touching it. I used the cream as my leave in and styler. I knew when I used those creams on my marley twists to test them out and my marleys were soft, my hair would feel like, in the words of IDareT'sHair, BUTTA :lol:

Lurking ladies, please go and get you some.

NaturallyATLPCH

Definitely an "art" to making them work. Less is definitely always more.:rolleyes:

I do love the DC'ers and her Oil Blends are nice too (Argan Blend and the Babbasu Oil Blends).:yep:

Them Buttas' need to be trashed (especially for the price).:ohwell:

^^^:lol: I'm hating in full force. I want all the yummy scents. I won't do it though. This second half of the month I'm disciplined! *counts...only 9 more days to go*

Back