Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Wash day: Used Annabelle's Pudding Leave In, sealed with HV Vatika Frosting, and MYHC Buttery Soy on ends.

I used BASK Hair Milk when I pincurled my hair last night. It is very thick. My hair felt greasy this morning. Next time I will use this on damp hair :yep: My pincurls came out OK though.

Baggied/Prepooed overnight with Vatika oil. Making a batch of bhringaraj infused sulfur oil in the crock pot now.

Will use Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil with my Leave In.

After my Hair Dries either HV's Vatika Frosting or HV's Almond Glaze.

Used my oil mix on top of my conditioner for a quick DC.

Going to set my hair with It's a 10 Leave-in. Afterwards will moisturize and seal with Entwine Butter Cream and SSI Seyani Butter and put my hair up in bantu knots.

Used QB AOHC on damp hair, then air dried. Used CD Tui Oil Sheen Spray when my twists were completed.

After DCing I used only Hairveda Cocosta Shikakai oil and hazelnut oil and flat twisted. My hair feels really good 2 days later with just using oils. This is a switch for me. I am very happy. And my hair isn't greasy.

NJoy oil on scalp, Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake leave in, Blueberry cheesecake hair cream, sealed with a little Blueberry Cheesecake butta. :lick: Hair is so soft and yummy.

Washed and DCd today, and i used silk dreams wgb as a leave in. Twisted and sealed with the mocha bling.

It's scalp massage day! Will use TPS Peppermint Pomade as usual. Will also use my oil mix, Entwine and SSI butters on my length. I've been putting my hair in two twists and pinning them to my head. My boyfriend started calling me "Princess Leia", but apparently I was liking being called a princess too much so now I'm "Queen Leia". Hmph.

Did a baggy today with oil mix. Baggying on dry hair with just oil has been working great for me. Gives it just the right amount of moisture and my hair is so much stronger afterwards.

Used Soultanicals Knot Sauce, sealed with HV Vatika Frosting, and a little Knot Butta on ends.

Back