Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Sulfur pomade on scalp. Entwine Butter Cream and SSI Seyani Butter on length. In 2 bantu knots and one bun in the back for the night.

The last bit of this bottle of hair dew is holding on for dear life. Used that and quickly oiled my scalp with avocado oil this morning.

Been using rosemary, tea tree and jojoba on my scalp - my post relaxer treatment to pamper my scalp. I love the way it feels and my scalp loves it.

sexypebbly

What else have you tried from MD, besides the cherry plum pomade?

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva
I've used the red clover leave in which is very nice.
The seaweed and rice deep conditioner which I have a sample of and thinking of getting the full size. Its very moisturizing and smells good too :)
Double whipped butter in juicy mango scent. My favorite besides the cherry pomade. A little goes a long way and its very moisturizing and gives the hair a nice shine. Will definitely get this again once I run out.

Oh!sexypebbly...I cannot wait to get some more of that seaweed and rice conditioner. I do so wish that Adrienne would have a more lucrative sale for us die hard addicts! My pomade shop items should arrive today!!:lick:

I am over the straight hair, so today i will moisturize with PBN murumuru milk, and seal with the cupuacu butter.

Used Hydratherma Naturals Hair Oil under my DC'er.

Will use Afroveda's Rice Bran with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries, I'll use either Hairitage's Sprout OR Jar of Joe

Almost out of cocoa and shea butter mix which I used today. Time to concoct yet another pomade creation... :lick:

I applied TPS Rosemary Pomade on scalp and hair after using the last of Claudie's Daily moisturizer( finally used it up!)

Massaged scalp with TPS peppermint pomade. Feeling the tingles!

Used a small amount of my oil mix, entwine butter cream Hydrator, and SSI Seyani butter on my length.

Even though I used a serum to set my hair last night I don't feel like the extra silicones are preventing me from adding more moisture to my hair. Two thumbs up.

I didn't post last night but I massaged my scalp with TPS Pomade, and used my oil mix, Entwine Butter Cream, and SSI Seyani butter on my length.

Today was wash day so I used my oil mix on top of my DC and now I'm under the steamer.

Will use It's a 10 Spray Lotion to set my hair, and my usual products mentioned above to moisturize and seal later.

Last edited:
LCOP'd with Oyin Hair Dew, Whipped Pudding, GSO, and BSP on the ends. In six Ms. Celie braids for a braid out. I'm too tired to do the flexi rod set I'd planned on doing.

Back