Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to share my latest oil mix with you:

Jojoba oil, castor oil, almond oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, mustard seed oil, wheat germ oil, Jamaican black castor oil, vatika oil, Lemon essential oil, lime essential oil, rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, bergamot essential oil

I actually found some sublimed sulfur in my cabinets and I added a teaspoon of that to my oil mix. I felt that I might as well put it to use since I bought it a couple of years ago. The smell isn't quite as bad since I used all of those essential oils to mask it. I've been using it for nearly 3 weeks now, and I have to say it's not half bad. :-)

IDareT'sHair I'll definitely keep an eye on my scalp to see if the sulfur is causing any soreness. I think last night's problem was a pesky spin pin. I'm still trying to figure out how to use those things without stabbing my head. Who knew protecting your ends could be so... painful? :nono:

I'll definitely keep an eye on my scalp to see if the sulfur is causing any soreness. I think last night's problem was a pesky spin pin. I'm still trying to figure out how to use those things without stabbing my head. Who knew protecting your ends could be so... painful? :nono:

toaster

Why did this Crack Me Up????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Applied HH pink mimosa and bask honey latte as a leave in conditioner after today's wash

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

TPS peppermint pomade, oil mix, entwine butter cream Hydrator, and SSI Seyani butter all applied tonight.

Gm, I haven't made homemade oils in a year but seen fenugreek recipe decide to try it, the process is longer than garlic/coffee oil a week process. I need to get some coffee beans and brew that too while I'm in the mood.:look::lol:

Gm, I haven't made homemade oils in a year but seen fenugreek recipe decide to try it, the process is longer than garlic/coffee oil a week process. I need to get some coffee beans and brew that too while I'm in the mood.:look::lol:

Ltown

All of theses sound really good Ms. Ltown:lick:

Please let know how it turns out:yep:.

Deep conditioned with my oil mix. Gonna use Donna marie hair whip with and carols daughter tui oil for a twist out

Last edited:
I mixed Hairveda Cocosta oil with AVG, put it through out my hair and baggied for a few hours. I was going to cowash it out but decided to just water rinse. I then oiled my scalp with my EO oil blend. I put my hair up into bantu knots and will baggy while I ride my bike.

Using my oil mix over my conditioner for a co-wash/DC right now. Will use It's a 10 spray lotion to set later.

Back