Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Slathered Hair in: EVOO and Cowashed it out

Will use: AV's Baobab & Burdock Root Hair Oil with my Leave-In

Will finish up with Ynobe's Silky Shea Hair Butter.

Didn't do either!:nono:

Ended up using BBD Stretch Crème with my Leave-In and will probably use:

Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion

Used CD Tui Moisturizing Sheen. I love the Tui scented products, but I wish the ingredients were better.

M&S with Komaza Califia Spray, Grape seed oil and Texture Me Natural Macadamia Styling Butter. Oyin BSP on my ends, JBCO on my edges. I used my hair therapy wrap for 30-40 minutes.

MayaNatural Your Opinion of the TMN Products????

IDareT'sHair
I actually really like her products. It's ashame TMN have so many shipping issues. I love the Amla and avocado leave in, it absorbs well and makes my hair really soft. I also love the consistency of the Healing Butter and Macadamia Styling Butter. They both absorb well and give nice shine. The Aunt Cookie's Moisture Cream is nice.. I only used it once so I can't really say 100%. Overall, everything I tried from TMN I really like. :sad:

I actually really like her products. It's ashame TMN have so many shipping issues. I love the Amla and avocado leave in, it absorbs well and makes my hair really soft. I also love the consistency of the Healing Butter and Macadamia Styling Butter. They both absorb well and give nice shine. The Aunt Cookie's Moisture Cream is nice.. I only used it once so I can't really say 100%. Overall, everything I tried from TMN I really like. :sad:

MayaNatural

Thanks Girlie!:kiss:

Yeah....those shipping issues were too much.

Last night I massaged my scalp with TPS sulfur pomade. I moisturized my hair with my oil mix, entwine butter cream, and SSI Seyani butter.

Tonight I will shampoo, steam, and set my hair. Will use my oil mix over my deep conditioner. Will set with its a 10 spray lotion and afterwards will massage scalp and moisturize with my usual products.

Massage scalp with my Hbco oil mix
Spritz hair with water and avj
Moisturized with TMN Cupuacu buttercream
Sealed with TMN macadamia butter

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Oiled and massaged NJoy oil. Marulamuru MG on my length, sealed with KV Fenugreek. Baggy on for a couple hours.

Used: Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil with my Afroveda Moringa & Ginseng Leave-In

Will use: Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion after my hair Dries

Enhanced my njoi tea mix with Giovanni vitapro, jbco, and conditioner (tresemme naturals and HV moist 24/7) and oiling my scalp every other day. May switch to every day. My hair should be juicy for 8-9wks.

Gave myself a good scalp massage with the sulfur pomade tonight. It was a little sore for some reason.

Oiled and buttered up with entwine and SSI products as usual.

Gave myself a good scalp massage with the sulfur pomade tonight. It was a little sore for some reason.

Oiled and buttered up with entwine and SSI products as usual.

toaster

I am unable to use Sulfur products continually.

For that reason, I'll do 2 weeks on & 2 weeks off.

It makes my Scalp tender. (Sore to the touch) :blush:

I know when to leave it alone/put it away.:lol:

Back