Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Used Annabelle's Perfect Blends Blueberry Cheesecake Leave in, her Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Cream, and sealed with Hairveda Cocasta oil.

I massaged my scalp last night with TPS sulfur pomade. Then I did my OCB method with my oil mix, Entwine Butter Cream, and SSI Seyani Butter.

Oiled scalp with oil mixture. Sprayed some SM moisture mist and sealed with sweet almond oil. Now doing a baggy for 6 hrs

Last edited:
I love how TPS Peppermint Pomade makes my scalp tingle. I have been massaging a tiny bit on my scalp every night and I really look forward to it.

Also used my oil mix, Entwine butter cream, and SSI butter on my length. Tonight is cowash day.

Moisturized with PBN murumuru moisture milk and sealed with their cupuacu butter, both on Tahitian vanilla. The butter for me is a staple but I had forgotten how great this milk is. Will try to use as many leave ins as I can during the year and stock up during their BOGO sale.

Used bear fruit hair and oil mix. I don't know why I didn't think of making an oil mix before. I see sooo many ladies have one and never thought of makin my own since I have sooo many oils. Silly me :)

Used SD Wheat Germ Butter. Hair reverted a little from my rollerset...don't mind. Sealed w/a little Nourish oil and Mocha Bling Butter.

Liquid gold on scalp and apricot oil with peppermint on hair before bunning. :-) Almost finished with the apricot oil and will replace with grapeseed oil.

Last night I set my hair with It's a 10 leave-in spray lotion. Afterwards I massaged scalp with TPS Pomade. Moisturized my length with my oil mix, Entwine Butter Cream Hydrator, and SSI Seyani Butter. Will repeat the scalp massage and length moisturizing tonight.

Sealed in SM thickening growth milk with avocado oil. This is my first time using this oil so hoping for good results.

Slathered Hair in: EVOO and Cowashed it out

Will use: AV's Baobab & Burdock Root Hair Oil with my Leave-In

Will finish up with Ynobe's Silky Shea Hair Butter.

Back