Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Used Pomade Shop Lino Moist (sample) to moisturize and my buriti, baobob, grapeseed oil to seal. I think the Lino is a hit. Used it few times and hair stayed moisturized for more than a day.

Massage scalp and edges with my oil mix and also did
L - Soultanicals kink drink
O - my oil mix
C - DB peach kernel hydrating milk
Sealed ends with oil mix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Last night I used my oil mix over my DC under the steamer.

Used it's a 10 leave in lotion to set my hair.

Massaged my scalp with TPS sulfur pomade. Applied my oil mix, entwine butter cream, and SSI butter to length.

Been moisturizing and sealing with PBN murumuru moisture milk and the cupuacu butter. That s the only combination my hair seems to respect this winter. And they smell great Tahitian vanilla).
I also pull out my phytokeratine repairing serum since I m using heat twice this month, and plan to use more for my birthday in April.

I M&S with Claudie's moisturizer and grape seed oil. I applied TPS Growth Essentials pomade to scalp/edges/nape.

I have to say this is isn't my fave anymore. I really like Liquid Gold Green Magic Crème. I think the Pomade is too greasy/sticky for my hair. Not sure. I probably will give this to my niece and reorder some Green Magic. I also want to try the Whipped Alma Butter. It sounds delish.:yep:

ronie my hair has only been respecting Pbn murumuru too lol. I love that scent!

myronnie my scalp is really tender and sore too. From dryness I guess. Do u know the cause of yours?

Last night I massaged my scalp with a mix of jbco and peppermint oil. I applied Qhemet ohhb and Hairveda green tea creme and baggy'd overnight

Will use: Afroveda's Burdock Root hair Oil with my Leave-In and maybe Hairitage's Sprout or Liquid Gold's Ginger Hair Crème after my Hair Dries.

Did a LCS last night before blowdrying using: Giovanni 2chic leave in, CJ smoothing lotion, and a serum I'm trying to get rid of. Loving this combo for blowdrying!

myronnie I'm not sure if you already take supplements but my aunt had a shiny bald spot from a bad weave 4 months ago and she's been taking Hairfinity and she's sooo happy about the new growth she has in the spot now. She also claims that she has hair in places she's never had it before and even pulled out her baby picture to prove her hairline is changing. Even though it's slow going I take two pills every morning and I feel like I'm "doing" something to help my hair. I'm also about to get my upper lip threaded because these pills make me grow a mustache, but such is life.

Last night I applied my sulfur pomade to my scalp, oil mix, entwine butter cream, and SSI Seyani butter to my length. Bunned until tonight.

Thanks for the advice toaster, I'll look into the Hairfinity! That's so awesome that your aunt was able to get such good results with them!
I take a minerals vit, vitamin D, niacin, and vitamin E regularly. I also picked up some garlic pills but oddly enough my scalp still hurts after taking them regularly..I also started to smell like garlic even after a shower lol. I don't take a multi-though so maybe adding on a hair vitamin will help

Washed the ecostyler out of my hair and applied evoo, ynobe ayurvedic double butter cream and tps sweet indulgence. Hair is soft and smells so good.

Back