Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Using: Haitian Black Castor Oil

My parents went to Haiti last year and I found out my aunt actually makes Haitian castor oil so I told my dad to bring me back a gallon and he did!! Of course my parents thought I was crazy requesting that much lol. I so need to go and get the rest out of my storage unit!

lovestarr Girl you better start sealing with that castor oil! I hear it's magical. :lol:

Applied sulfur oil to scalp and sealed the front of my hair with QB AOHC.

Massaged my scalp with sulfur pomade. Love that stuff in conjunction with Hairfinity. Used my oil mix, DB Sweet Cocoa Cream, and SSI Seyani Butter on my length. Wash day tomorrow!

Very moisturized the best part I did it on sunday and thursday took twist down and hair is
Still moist n fluffy. Thanks 4 asking.

My parents went to Haiti last year and I found out my aunt actually makes Haitian castor oil so I told my dad to bring me back a gallon and he did!! Of course my parents thought I was crazy requesting that much lol. I so need to go and get the rest out of my storage unit!

One of these companies has JBCO available in a gallon jug. I want a gallon. Buying these little bottles is ridiculous!:yep:

@NappyNelle I want to so bad but I had knee surgery this month and moved back to NJ and my storage is in PA :hammer: my boyfriend said he is not beat to drive there just to get me hair oil lol. I'll just have to wait when I can drive in a few weeks :ohwell:

Awwww ok. I hope you're healing up quickly!

Applied sulfur oil to my scalp and Seyani butter to my length.

Used my oil mix as a quick prepoo and over my DC. Will use the It's a 10 Leave in and Carol's Daughter Blow Dry Creme to set my hair tonight.

Last night used Donna Marie super butter cream and Marie Dean cherry plum pomade to twist my hair for a twist out.

Today I used the cherry pomade on my twist.

Will use AV's Burdock Root Hair Oil with my Leave-In.

After it dries???? Not sure.:perplexed

Maybe Liquid Gold's Green Magic

I forgot to use my EVCO before I Co-Cleansed.:nono:

This is 'suppose' to be my new technique/experiment for the remaining Winter months.:blush:

(Slathering Hair in EVCO before Co-Washing or Co-Cleansing).

Used Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Cream before bed this evening and NJoy's sulfur growth oil on my scalp.

LCO'd with QB CTDG, QB AOHC mixed w/ OHHB, and GSO.

Currently, I'm in six Ms. Celie plaits for my signature braid out.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Sulfur pomade on my scalp. Oil mix, DB Sweet Cocoa Cream, and SSI Seyani Butter on my length.

Finally got around to remaking my oil mix. Here's a picture of the oils I use in equal parts, and what it looks like when it's all mixed up. I don't find the oil to be super heavy but it makes my hair very soft and supple. It also aids in detangling.

image-4212971729.jpg

Back