Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Last night I put my sulfur pomade on my scalp and used my DB and SSI and oil mix on my length.

When I get home tonight I'm going to put some Vatika oil on my hair, exercise, and then go through my normal cowash routine.

Sulfur pomade on my scalp as usual. Today was wash day and I usually don't moisturize my roller set the first day but my Entwine Butter Creme Hydrator came so I did my usual OCB method and used my oil mix, the Entwine Cutter Creme, and SSI Seyani butter to seal.

I'll update on how my hair likes the product but it didn't revert my hair which is what I wanted most of all! I'm natural so my roots are never perfectly straight just from the rollers but my ends did not revert when I applied the product. I did immediately put the SSI butter on to "seal" in the moisture, but my hair feels pretty good thus far.

Thanks for the suggestion ronie!

My hair is soooo soft. I guess it's due to the Entwine Butter Cream since everything else I used on my hair yesterday I've used before. Good thing it works amazingly well thus far, because it stinks. :nono: Well, maybe not stinks, but my nose finds it a tad offensive. The SSI Seyani Butter covers up the smell.

Oiled my scalp with TPS Pomade. Is it okay to apply sulfur to my scalp daily? I haven't felt any adverse effects to my hair, I'm just trying to get it to grow.

Used my oil mix, Entwine Butter Creme, and SSI Seyani Butter on my length. Smoothed into a bun until I repeat tomorrow night.

Past couple nights I have baggy'd with SM coco n hibiscus sealed with evco or sweet almond oil. Leaves my twists super moisturized and the ends curl nicely

Moisturized with Kimmaytube leave in recipe, Komaza Califia moisturizing cream and sealed with Jane Carter Nourish and Shine butter.

I just re-moisturized my six Ms. Celie plaits with QB AOHC mixed w/ QB OHHB and sealed w/GSO. Then I slapped my bonnet back on. It's :freezing: -2 w/ wind chill of -17.

I've never really believed in using a "dime size" of product, but I'm discovering it actually works! When my hair is stretched it takes less product to coat the strands as opposed to when it's in it's naturally curly state. I still pile on the conditioner on co-wash or DC days, but I use wayyyy less product to moisturize and seal every night. This is not a good thing when you have a TON of products to work through.

Anyway, sulfur on scalp, oil, Entwine, and SSI on length. Bunned. Tomorrow night should be wash day, but I might wait until Friday morning. We'll see.

Back