Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

For this challenge I will be using JBCO, jojoba oil, olive oil, vatika oil and coconut oil. Essential oils are peppermint, lavender, thyme, and rosemary. I will be using raw shea butter to seal my ends.

Today I'll be massaging my scalp with my mix of jbco, jojoba, coconut, and the essential oils

Oil rinsed today followed by IPN Peachy Brazil Nut Coil cream. Swear to gawt...best curl enhancer...cream or gel...I have ever used. Great definition and volume. sigh...pouring out a bit of condish for the loss....:sad:

@IronButterfly

Yeah, she was another one that showed her behind.:perplexed

I'm holding on to a Jar of Root Food and I think I still have some Tea-Lightful Shine.

With all the stuff I've used/tried by anyone else, these have never been able to be replaced.

Applied qhemet biologics cocoa tree detangling ghee as a leave in and amla an olive heavy cream as my sealant and will add a little kizuri olive shea butter on my ends

Oiled my scalp with TPS Peppermint Pomade and oiled my length with my oil mix and sealed with a bit of SSI Seyani Hair Butter.

I did my hair on Thursday night and I still don't feel the need to "moisturize" (with a product that contains water) my hair yet. Will probably moisturize tomorrow since I'll re-set my hair on Monday evening.

Does anyone know of a butter or creme that has water in the first 5 ingredients, but not FIRST? My hair doesn't really like aloe-based moisturizers, but I was thinking something with a lighter water content would be good for moisturizing stretched hair.

Cc's naturals rice pudding and Ynobe pumpkin silk leave in conditioner for moisturizer after hair wash.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Moisturized with Hair Dew. Sealed ends with Annabelle's Ayurvedic Hair Cream (Blueberry). Sealed length with Alba Kukui Nut Oil

Used Annabelle's Blueberry Leave in, Blueberry Hair Cream, sealed with Blueberry Hair Butta on length, and SSI Juicy Berry Buttercream Frosting on ends. :lick:

Oiled my scalp with TPS Peppermint Pomade and oiled my length with my oil mix and sealed with a bit of SSI Seyani Hair Butter.

I did my hair on Thursday night and I still don't feel the need to "moisturize" (with a product that contains water) my hair yet. Will probably moisturize tomorrow since I'll re-set my hair on Monday evening.

Does anyone know of a butter or creme that has water in the first 5 ingredients, but not FIRST? My hair doesn't really like aloe-based moisturizers, but I was thinking something with a lighter water content would be good for moisturizing stretched hair.

Qhemet Amla & Olive Heavy Cream has water as the second or third ingredient after castor oil and it didn't revert my hair. It Is heavy so I only used a bit. toaster

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Pomade Shop on my scalp. Oil mix, DB Sweet Cocoa Cream, and SSI Seyani Butter on my hair.

My scalp is nice and tingly. :love:

Really loving the PBN murumuru moisture milk and the cupuacu butter. First off they smell amazing. Everyone at work love it, and so does DH. I got Tahitian vanilla. My hair stays moisturized for days.

Oiled my scalp with TPS Peppermint Pomade and oiled my length with my oil mix and sealed with a bit of SSI Seyani Hair Butter. I did my hair on Thursday night and I still don't feel the need to "moisturize" (with a product that contains water) my hair yet. Will probably moisturize tomorrow since I'll re-set my hair on Monday evening. Does anyone know of a butter or creme that has water in the first 5 ingredients, but not FIRST? My hair doesn't really like aloe-based moisturizers, but I was thinking something with a lighter water content would be good for moisturizing stretched hair.
When I blow dry my hai I moisturized with entwine couture exotique butter hydrating creme. First ingredient is a butter, but I don't remember how far down the water is. Moisturizes my stretched hair well without reverting. The other product I have with these requirements are: MHC buttery soy hair cream, qhemet aohc, and claudie's balancing end insurance. I prefer entwine couture because it never weighs down my hair.
toaster

Back