Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

After wash day, detangled with Darcys Pumpkin,. Moisturized with Oyin Hair.Dew and sealed with Kizuri Shea Olive!! My hair is happy

When I rinse my DC out, I'll be doing a flexi rod set with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Hair Milk, Mocha Bling Butter and Nourish oil in Dreamy Decadence...My hair will be Blingilicious :yep: :lick:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

NJoy oil on scalp, moisturized with Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake Leave in and Blueberry cheesecake hair cream. My braids are in two pin curls. :lick:

Pomade on scalp. Oil mix, DB and SSI on length. Up in a bun.

I have to take some professional pictures on Friday so I'm trying to stretch this hair until Thursday when I wash and re-set. I feel like my hair will be a greasy mess by then, but I'll hide in a bun.

Used the last of my peppermint oil from Happy Nappy Honey tonight. Not sure what it's supposed to do but it makes my scalp feel cool and tingly. Saturday night/Sunday morning I used the usual grapeseed/rice bran oil mixed with msm in my dc.

Moisturized with SD Wheat Germ Butter, sealed w/Nourish Oil in Dreamy Decadence, & Mocha Bling Butter on the ends.

Moisturized with Komaza Care Califia Spray, DB Eucalyptus Mint butter on my scalp and sealed with DB Peppermint oil. SM Restorative Conditioner on my hair length.

Spirtz with distilled water mixed with avj
Moisturized with darcy's botanical hydrating milk
Sealed with marula oil
Sealed ends with Ynobe herbal butter

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Sprayed with Annabelle's pumpkin leave in and sealed with Qhemet AOHC. Don't want this weather to wreak havoc on my hair.

toaster

You're not 'boring':lol: You're using what is working right now.

I get like that too. Plus, I can't stand to have a bunch of things open at the same time.

Will use: a little HH Sprout and a little BBD Stretch & seal ends with Bel Nouvo Peach Pomade.

So, I guess I'm doing a BCP:look: = Buttter, Crème, Pomade.

Took a snow day! Pre-pooing w/ Soultanicals power to the prepoo, will oil rinse w/ Knot dressing, CJ smoothing lotion as leave-in and seal w/ knot dressing

I recently used up a 4oz of Pura Brazil Loc Oil. I'm almost done with HydraThermaNaturals Growth Oil but I took a break from it to switch to JBCO. Last night I did an overnight HOT w/ a mix of JBCO and peppermint oil. I'm getting ready to co-cleanse with ASIAN coconut cowash.

Back