Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

If Oyin ever changes Hair Dew I'd die....

That being said I used dew and QB AHTB to moisturize and seal today. The twist butter provides a nice shine

I refreshed my bun with Darcy's botanicals pumpkin seed conditioner.

You know...its actually decent. Not the best but decent on dry hair. There is no reason I shouldn't be able to finish this up.:yep:

Did the LOC using:
Curl Junkie Smoothing lotion
HQS Coconut Lime oil
Annabelle's Apple Pear Hair cream.

I smell like a dang fruit basket!:lick:

I M&S with Claudie's satin moisturizer and SSI Seyani butter. I applied jbco/KeraVada mix to scalp and massaged.

Applied SSI Seyani Butter on my hair. Omg love it. Then added SSI Papaya Curly Souffle. I didn't need to apply anything, but I love the scents.

Hm... the It's a 10 Leave in comes in a spray bottle but it has a thicker consistency. I'm going to call it a lotion and let you all know I used it to set my hair today. :look:

Used Annabelle's Pumpkin Hair Cream and sealed with the Pumpkin Hair Butter.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Put a small bit of Kizuri Olive Shea Butter on hair
Applied Claudies Grandma Louise.Pomade to certain areas of scalp

I used a dab of my oil mix and SSI Seyani butter on my hair and smoothed into a bun. Forgot to put the pomade on my scalp. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow night, because I'm not taking this bun down until then.

Used: Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil with my Leave-In (Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng Detangler)

When my Hair Dries I'll use a tiny bit of PALTAS on Scalp and a dot of BBD Stretch Crème.

I'm a faithful oil user but slacked with my current protective style since I had surgery this month. I'm taking my crochet braids out next weekend. Is it too late to join this challenge?

@lovestarr I hope you're healing up well!

Applied sulfur oil to my scalp, then sealed ends with SSI Seyani and Papaya Curly Souffle. :love3: I need to buy the big size of the Seyani butter.

Back