Oh the nerve of this girl!!!!!!

tarheelgurl

I am taking some courses to help with my career change/graduate degree. Usually, I wear my hair pinned up in some kind of style to keep it off my neck. So, for the first couple of days of class I had my hair up.

After a fresh washing and flatironing, I decided to wear it down to class. There is a black girl that sits next to me and as soon as I sat down that day she GRABBED MY HAIR AND SNATCHED IT really hard and said ...

..........."oh, I thought you had gotten a weave, I didn't think you had any hair. That's all your hair?"

I was like "Ow" and thinking I know this &itch didn't just yank my hair!!:eek: :mad:

Immediately I started looking in my purse for my emergency bobbie pin and pinned it up at the same time telling that ***** "Yes, it is all mine and please do not pull it again."

My hair isn't even that long so I don't get why someone would yank it to see if it was real. I was so pissed I couldn't focus the rest of the night.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent.

I have never in my life had someone actually snatch hard on my hair..I wish they would! What..did she want this weave to come out or something???????

tarheelgurl said:
I am taking some courses to help with my career change/graduate degree. Usually, I wear my hair pinned up in some kind of style to keep it off my neck. So, for the first couple of days of class I had my hair up.

After a fresh washing and flatironing, I decided to wear it down to class. There is a black girl that sits next to me and as soon as I sat down that day she GRABBED MY HAIR AND SNATCHED IT really hard and said ...

..........."oh, I thought you had gotten a weave, I didn't think you had any hair. That's all your hair?"

I was like "Ow" and thinking I know this &itch didn't just yank my hair!!:eek: :mad:

Immediately I started looking in my purse for my emergency bobbie pin and pinned it up at the same time telling that ***** "Yes, it is all mine and please do not pull it again."

My hair isn't even that long so I don't get why someone would yank it to see if it was real. I was so pissed I couldn't focus the rest of the night.

So how long did it take her to pick herself up off the floor after you knocked her out for GRABBING your hair:confused: :confused:

She got some nerve-

Tacky *****:Cow:

AKA-Tude said:
So how long did it take her to pick herself up off the floor after you knocked her out for GRABBING your hair:confused: :confused:

She got some nerve-

what she said... that is unbelievable somebody would of had to take her to casualty... mann so what if it was a weave? would that have given her the right to pull your hair :mad: :mad: :mad:

what do you tell her?

she even said I didn't think you had any hair WTF... she would have gotten a slap at least. I don't understand some people at all :nono: :sad:

Last edited:
:lol: Now see, I am going to have to ship my pink boxcutter to ya. She has lost her daggone mind, you handled that toooo well. Cause if it was me, I would be in someones jail for assault.:mad:

sunnydaze said:
I have never in my life had someone actually snatch hard on my hair..I wish they would! What..did she want this weave to come out or something???????

I think that is exactly what she was trying to do!!

Oh no! She was not just checking. She was trying to embarrass you, hoping something would come out/off. Why else tug so hard?

AKA-Tude said:

She got some nerve-

Girl, I wanted so bad to knock her out! I was HOT the rest of the class. I was just trying to remain calm and collected in the classroom. Didn't want to show my tail........although I really had just cause.

KissKiss said:
what she said... that is unbelievable somebody would of had to take her to casualty... mann so what if it was a weave? would that have given her the right to pull your hair :mad: :mad: :mad:

what do you tell her?

she even said I didn't think you had any hair WTF... she would have gotten a slap at least. I don't understand some people at all :nono: :sad:

I told her it was all mine and don't pull on it again. What I should have said was "if you ever touch it again you will draw back a broken arm". But I punked out........I was too busy trying to put my hair back in a french roll.

What a nightmare. Why can't people treat others with respect? What she really wanted to know was why does your hair look so good and grow while mine does not?

Uh! I know what your feeling, and thinking about it makes you wanna fight huh? My sister did that to me over the weekend. "It's Growing" she says and proceeds to rake and pull as she got to the ends, 3 TIMES FAST!! And I felt a break. It angers me still. Now I'm on guard. I got something for her and anyone that tries that again.

It wasn't even my hair and I'm pissed. WHY do ppl think they can just invade your personal space like this!!!! I would have beat the shyt out of her (excuse my language). I'm so tired of hair haters. It's none of her business if it's a weave or not!

I am sorry to hear that that heaffa had the nerve. My aunt told me that the same thing happened to her just last week. Her hair is between APL and MBL and one of my older relatives yanked it and said oh you got a weave and she told her, "No, this is my real hair." SHe said that if it had not have been a realtive, she would have dropped her. I thought it was so funny the way she said it. That is a pet peeve of mine too. It is funny because another one of my aunts that don't have very much hair pulled my hair even though it is ear length. I had a nice little talk with her the next day after I had cooled down. If she wasn't my aunt i would have slapped the ish out of her.

Oooooo!:mad: I'm about to quit work early today and drive to North Carolina to beat that @$$! Has she lost her ever-loving mind?!

::::filling up sock with nickels:::

Tell me where she is! She won't be yanking on anything after I'm through!:mad: :mad: :mad:

just_DSP said:
Oooooo!:mad: I'm about to quit work early today and drive to North Carolina to beat that @$$! Has she lost her ever-loving mind?!

Tell me where she is! She won't be yanking on anything after I'm through!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Backup! That's what I needed in the first place....someone to knock her out while I counted hairs and did damage assesment!!:lachen: :lachen:

Some people just don't have any tact! I'm sorry that that happened, though. Not that I think putting your hands, uninvited, into someone's hair is better, but to actually yank it? That's a little more than invading personal space. I think I would have hit her hand away. And probably have said some not-nice things, for good measure.

tarheelgurl said:
Backup! That's what I needed in the first place....someone to knock her out while I counted hairs and did damage assesment!!:lachen: :lachen:

Girl, you just say the word. We've got your back.;)

just_DSP said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Girl is lucky you wasn't with some of Niko's cousin's :grin: :lol: :lachen:

just_DSP said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Gurrrrl! I could not imagine. I just hope I would have handled the situation as gracefully as you did. However, that was assault. I would have been justified in popping her one!:D

nubianqt86 said:
Oh no! She was not just checking. She was trying to embarrass you, hoping something would come out/off. Why else tug so hard?

Yep that is what she was doing. Ohhh, you let somebody try me like that. I can't believe her nerve.

just_DSP said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:I'm right behind you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I probably would have grabbed her hair as well and said that I just used the ladies' room and there wasn't any toilet paper so I had to improvise :look:

Whaaaat?:eek: What in the hell is wrong with people these days? You handled the situation well because I would have grabbed her hair right back.

Divalicious said:
I probably would have grabbed her hair as well and said that I just used the ladies' room and there wasn't any toilet paper so I had to improvise :look:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: muahhahahaha!!!

Man this reminds me of this girl who raked her fingers through my hair and ON MY SCALP while I was wearing a WNG...talking about is this your real hair?!?!?!? :mad: I gave her this look like WTF you doin maaan? I still get chills thinking about that ish.

I've had this done to me beofre and all i have to say is:*chants like a fifth grader* FIGHT! FIGHT !FIGHT!

tarheelgurl said:

girl I been there: my hair was probably 1/2-1inch past my shoulders and this girl pulled my hair said the same thing: I'm like so you want to pull my weave out infront of everybody and embarrase my @ss. but I got her wen she realized it was my real hair: Do we need to start cuttin &itches wen they do this: I thought u was lookin a in ur purse for a shank:lachen:

I can't believe she had the nerve to do that. Why would she care anyway? I think you should start wearing razor blades in your hair. If she ever tries to pull your hair again, that would teach her a lesson!

Back