Oh the nerve of this girl!!!!!!

Update:

Not only was hair in plaits but the plaits were pinned up last night. The hair abuser didn't speak to me during class nor did I speak to her. Pretty much uneventful.

BUT.......I was sooooooo ready to go off if anything did pop off with my hair cause thanks to all you all I WAS PUMPED UP!:lachen: :grin: She was NOT going to put her hands on my head again! Last time was a sneak attack but I wasn't going to have any of that this time!;)

Y'all gave me the strength I needed to defend my hair honor!! :lol:

tarheelgurl said:
Update:

Not only was hair in plaits but the plaits were pinned up last night. The hair abuser didn't speak to me during class nor did I speak to her. Pretty much uneventful.

BUT.......I was sooooooo ready to go off if anything did pop off with my hair cause thanks to all you all I WAS PUMPED UP!:lachen: :grin: She was NOT going to put her hands on my head again! Last time was a sneak attack but I wasn't going to have any of that this time!;)

Y'all gave me the strength I needed to defend my hair honor!! :lol:

I'm almost sad she didn't say or do something off because she would have come up against an army of your "cousins" waiting to whup her butt.:spank:

emerald06 said:
I agree... wear it out. BUT, if I were you, I'd pull my hair in front of me so that it lies on the front on my shoulders instead of on my back. This trick may try something and take out a chunk of your hair. :eek:

THEN, at the end of class, I'd gather my books, stand up, and FLIP IT back on my back. EVERYDAY! :lol: I bet she couldn't take that! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
You know that would kill her!

Oooooooh, I know some people that would B-slap her as quickly as if it were a natural reflex. She is lucky that she tried that with a classy lady such as your self.

Sad so sad. When I see someone with a nice head of hair, short or long, I admire it.

I'da jooked her with the hairpin (by accident of course!) :D

I don't think the ***** will say much of anything to you right now. Don't be surprised if she finds the courage to ask you how do you take care of your hair. It is clear she is envious. Why else would her hair be pinned up? Either that or she wanted to make sure her hair was out of the way when you knotted that head up!

I would've made her feel so Tacky and Ghetto by doing that!(I know how to make someone feel low if I need too!) I would pulled her sh** and said the same thing she said to me sarcasticly! Even if she had plaits, weave or if I knew it was all hers.:mad: That trick!!

I understand the frustration. I've had people touch my hair or run their fingers through it, all the while saying "I didn't know your hair was that long". I wear it pinned up almost every day. I've noticed people (not of color) have been doing that more often to me.

tarheelgurl said:
I told her it was all mine and don't pull on it again. What I should have said was "if you ever touch it again you will draw back a broken arm". But I punked out........I was too busy trying to put my hair back in a french roll.

It's always when you replay a scenario back later that you realize that there's so much more that you wanted to say.

Back