NTM v. Elucence v. Kenra Care v. Dominican line

Which Product Line Does the Most for Your Hair?

• Neutragena Triple Moisture

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kera Care

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Elucence

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Dominican Product Based Regimen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

arby

NTM v. Elucence v. Kera Care v. Dominican line

Hi All,
My daugher and I have 4a/b looking to start a new regimen this year and want to stick to just one line. We plan to do just one product line over a 3 month period before progressing to the next line.

But I'd love to get knowledge from the ladies here, so I'd love, love, love your feedback:

Which line did the most for your hair: Neutragena triple Moisture, Elucence, Kera Care, or a Dominican Product regimen?

I'd love to here both positive and negative opinions :grin:
Arby

Last edited:
hey!
erm when you say 'Kenra care' do u mean KERACARE or KENRA?
just making it a little clearer coz i think ur confusing the two by mistake.
HTH!

?Haven't used NTM or Kenra, used Keracare (good) but for the price I'd say the Dominican products are amazing- I looooove Miss Key super 10 en 1 and the rinses, oh the rinses...*sits up straight* I am a recovered PJ and now K.I.S.S. :look:

Re: NTM v. Elucence v. Kera Care v. Dominican line

hey!
erm when you say 'Kenra care' do u mean KERACARE or KENRA?
just making it a little clearer coz i think ur confusing the two by mistake.
HTH!

Ooops- Kera Care is right. Must go edit.

Bump!!!!! I haven't tried any of these lines but my Kenra is in the mail, I would like to kow some info as well :grin:

I use Elucence MBC and MBS and Dominican to deep condition.
I dont remember having a 'wow' moment with Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment.

IMO, you cant go wrong w/Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner. I use it to co-wash, detange, leave in, add to other products (im always mixing stuff). I love it!

Last edited:
Back