GET YOUR BLACK BELT IN HAIR !!!

WHAT'S YOUR RANKING

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I chose Blue because I am relaxed and as of right now, there is no transition in sight. I'm just getting my relaxed hair to thrive and do what I want and I'm trying to enjoy this new freedom before I embark on a whole different journey. If being natural wasn't a "qualification" to being a Purple or Red belt, I would claim in between those.

At the start of this poll, I was green (and still relaxing). Now, I've earned my purple as I am transitioning. As soon as the six month mark hits, I will be brown.

I ranked myself BROWN before reading the meaning!
And I was SPOT ON!!!!
Tranisitioning and managing thte demarcation well!
Yay! :yay:

I just think this poll is confusing. If Naturals are going natural because they cannot maintain healthy relaxed heads and relaxed heads supposedly cannot handle healthy natural hair. Then IMO - the only true master can only be a relaxed or natural that can and has handled both methods with success.

I agree. I've been all across the spectrum. Natural didn't work out so great for me, but primarily because my hair doesn't "do" what natural hair is supposed to do! LOL It did not curl or kink up into this lovely textured style. It frizzed and fro'd...and no one thought it was cute. LOL

i'm a RED comb!

but i think the title needs to be get your black belt in NATURAL hair lol the list seems pretty exclusive

Last edited:
This thread was just too ... too. I did not choose because my color was not here. Thanks to LHCF, I am a Zebra comb . . . you know, with white stripes. I definitely have my stupid, lazy, rushed, and "dammit I just don't feel like it" moments, ergo the zebra. Once I reach my goal length, then I MIGHT switch the stripes to polka dots.

Last edited:
I should have picked black belt by the description in the OP.

But I picked purple belt because all in all I don't think I'm a black belt in my hair care. I'm getting there though

I haven't read the thread but wanted to chime in and say it's cute how she mirrored the corp. six sigma "color" belt into hair care. Too cute. ;-)

I really like this revival of older, fun threads!
I'm a red comb! Once I master my natural hair: black belt and it's on!:strong::happydance:

Back