Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

2 Strand Twists- I think 2005

2strandat7.jpg

2007 Straight Shot

straightif3.jpg

Jus a few random shots of my hair from past till present :-)

Attachments

• eyak.jpg
    eyak.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 100
  • littleme-vi.jpg
    littleme-vi.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 106
  • bun3vw8.jpg
    bun3vw8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 91
  • HURRR.jpg
    HURRR.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 107
LAdy Z (my hair idol)
girl you know my pony tail looks like that now!!!! Hopefully in 2 years I will look like your signature picture! Your hair is amazing. :)

===
Thanks Tiff,

I sure your hair will, just continue to give it a lot of TLC and it will respond, Hang in there... and expect a few bumps in the road but never give up... I am fighting a big battle now with shedding/breakage:swordfigh:arguing::gunner7:, trying to get this last week of a stretch in... I won't I won't give up though.. I will have to step up my full hair treatment a day... The shedding/breakage is killing me over here :pullhair: :burning: :whyme: :drowning: :nervous2: :hair:

Oh, well you get the picture...LOL

Thanks again

Ladies this is the most inspiring(sp) thread I've ever seen. i love love the progress. Great. I love the drastic changes. It makes me want to transition but I don't think I have that much patience.

O.T. Whip I'm a Louisiana lady too. Did you go to Southern University. Go Jags.

More OT....

New Orleanian here....

Abramson H. S. (after spending three and a half years in that hell called SMA), Xavier U. and Tulane.

I wanna add pics but i don't quite know how to enlarge them...
the first is Sept. 2004, the second is april 2006

Attachments

• startingpoint.jpg
    startingpoint.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 207
  • April2006b.jpg
    April2006b.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 213
Oooh...I would like to play. :grin: Mind you, these pictures are all older since I had a recent change in my hair, but nevertheless, I love looking back on them because they show me that my hair grows without limits and all I have to do is wash and moisturize. I don't need growth aids.

Here's a few. They should be dated and they show my hair both relaxed (2004) and natural (2005-07).

1.) Here's a picture of my hair from 2004. The left hand side shows how the relaxer I used and heat from the blow-fryer broke my hair off. The right hand side shows that after 2 months of washing and sticking only to perm-rod sets, my hair grew about an inch to 1 1/2 inches per month!!

October2004GrowthComparison-vi.jpg

(Click for link to photo description...)

2.) Here's another 2 month growth comparison. This time around, I'd just gotten my hair cut because of breakage, and I decided to baggy my ends consistently if cornrowed or wear wet sets (strawsets, flexi-rod, and perm rod) exclusively. I stopped using heat during this time.

GrowthComparison2-vi.jpg

(Click here for description in Fotki...)

3.) And here's a growth shot of my natural hair. Natural hair does grow as fast if not faster!

boxbraidscomparison-vi.jpg

(Link to picture in my Fotki...)

4.) Another natural growth shot after 6 months...

march2september06-vi.jpg

(Link to picture in my Fotki/album...)

One thing that I've noticed with my hair is that water is my hair's best friend!! When I can wash my hair, or style it while it is wet and leave it alone, my hair grows wonderfully.

Back