Newbie Challenge 08 P2

Daphae, your UPA clip is perfect! I had to do a double take b/c I was like "OMG, did she grow her hair out fast?" :lachen:

FM and KLo, why do you have to keep talking about SMB? I am a total product junkie!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! :drunk:

Daphae, your UPA clip is perfect! I had to do a double take b/c I was like "OMG, did she grow her hair out fast?" :lachen:

FM and KLo, why do you have to keep talking about SMB? I am a total product junkie!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! :drunk:

:lachen:Wow! does it look that real??? Thanks!

Far be it from me to contribute to another's addiction :lachen:, BUT I will say that I think it will work SOOOOO well for your presses...It will keep the press longer from reversion....I'm just saying...

go to www.gotfrizz.com and send them an email saying you heard about the product on LHCF and would like to try a sample. Give them your address in the email and they will send you the little crack vials (2) right away in the mail. The vials are small, but you only need about maybe 3/4 of a vial for one press. Concentrate the product on your NG and ends over a very light leave-in. Then flat iron (or press). That's it. It should keep your NG from reverting longer and make your hair silky...

IF you have any questions, go ahead and ask and Sabino himself will send you answers...His wife sends the product out...they are real nice:yep:

:lachen:Wow! does it look that real??? Thanks!

:yep:yes, it does...seriously...and i ain't just saying that 'cause you my girl

i know you gonna get some folks, they gonna look at your avi and then look at your siggy and then be like "What's your regimen?!?!?" you mihgt wanna bold that UPA CLIP verbiage underneath the sigg pic :lachen:

Far be it from me to contribute to another's addiction :lachen:, BUT I will say that I think it will work SOOOOO well for your presses...It will keep the press longer from reversion....I'm just saying...

go to www.gotfrizz.com and send them an email saying you heard about the product on LHCF and would like to try a sample. Give them your address in the email and they will send you the little crack vials (2) right away in the mail. The vials are small, but you only need about maybe 3/4 of a vial for one press. Concentrate the product on your NG and ends over a very light leave-in. Then flat iron (or press). That's it. It should keep your NG from reverting longer and make your hair silky...

IF you have any questions, go ahead and ask and Sabino himself will send you answers...His wife sends the product out...they are real nice:yep:

ITA...you are gonna do the happy hair dance:dance7:when you see those results. Now if we can only buy it at a retail outlet like Trade Secret or if they can sell a larger more economical size​

*whispering* it also keeps your hair from reverting after :over18:​

ITA...you are gonna do the happy hair dance:dance7:when you see those results. Now if we can only buy it at a retail outlet like Trade Secret or if they can sell a larger more economical size​

*whispering back* i know...:blush: :lachen:

:yep:yes, it does...seriously...and i ain't just saying that 'cause you my girl

i know you gonna get some folks, they gonna look at your avi and then look at your siggy and then be like "What's your regimen?!?!?" you mihgt wanna bold that UPA CLIP verbiage underneath the sigg pic :lachen:

:lachen:...it's already bolded. thanks for the compliment y'all!

okay so i'll wait till I'm getting some action to get the SMB. :lachen:

Thanks! On my way to urmm...check out the site :lick:.

:lachen: Woohoo!

Hey y'all...I'm rockin the UPA Clip in my siggy! :grin: I posted a product rave in the main discussion area but apparently some stuff went down a few months ago involving Michelle(UPA owner) and some ladies on the board...so people aren't supporting her anymore.

Oh well...loving my UPA clip!

Girl that UPA clip looks amazin wow it looks sooo real :yep:

Hey y'all...I'm rockin the UPA Clip in my siggy! :grin: I posted a product rave in the main discussion area but apparently some stuff went down a few months ago involving Michelle(UPA owner) and some ladies on the board...so people aren't supporting her anymore.

Oh well...loving my UPA clip!

Girrrlllll I'm LUVIN IT!!!! (with my go Miss thing 2 snaps and a circle voice). Can you PM me on were to order them from. I really like how you waved up your own hair it goes with the clip perfectly. You go GIRL!!!

OK, Klo, you and FM have me sold now. Never mind the crack vials, I want the full hit. I'll have to keep some in my stash for the ooh Ah, but until then I'll have to get off on the chicks checkin me out this summer cause my hair is nice and straight and theirs look like a big ole buff puff. LMAO :lachen::lachen:

Ladies,

The other day I stopped at Walgreens and bought glycerin and a bottle of "olive, sweet almond, castor" oil. I mixed them together and added some conditioner and water and put it all in a spray bottle.
OMG!!!! My hair is soooo soft and it totally helped with the breakage I've been having. I love my little mix. :grin:
I put it on after washing or co-washing (on damp hair). When my hair dries it is so soft and thick! I just wanted to share this b/c now that we're getting into summer some of us are dealing with dryness and even breakage.

Ok Ladies after all the hype I'm going to join my first bandwagon. I'm gonna get the Mega Tek. I'll keep ya'll posted about my progress. I'll buy it tomorrow and I'll get a fresh touch up next week after my 10 week stretch. I really don't know if I'm ready to relax as my new growth is really easy to deal with and I'm not getting breakage. Last time I relaxed at 10 weeks because I was getting breakage.

Girl that UPA clip looks amazin wow it looks sooo real :yep:

Thanks!

Girrrlllll I'm LUVIN IT!!!! (with my go Miss thing 2 snaps and a circle voice). Can you PM me on were to order them from. I really like how you waved up your own hair it goes with the clip perfectly. You go GIRL!!!

Thanks a bunch...I'll PM you.

Ladies,

The other day I stopped at Walgreens and bought glycerin and a bottle of "olive, sweet almond, castor" oil. I mixed them together and added some conditioner and water and put it all in a spray bottle.
OMG!!!! My hair is soooo soft and it totally helped with the breakage I've been having. I love my little mix. :grin:
I put it on after washing or co-washing (on damp hair). When my hair dries it is so soft and thick! I just wanted to share this b/c now that we're getting into summer some of us are dealing with dryness and even breakage.

:lick: lmao...sounds yummy! what does the bottle look like?

Ok Ladies after all the hype I'm going to join my first bandwagon. I'm gonna get the Mega Tek. I'll keep ya'll posted about my progress. I'll buy it tomorrow and I'll get a fresh touch up next week after my 10 week stretch. I really don't know if I'm ready to relax as my new growth is really easy to deal with and I'm not getting breakage. Last time I relaxed at 10 weeks because I was getting breakage.

Be sure to keep us posted! :yep:

Yay! Welcome to the challenge Leona :giggle:

:lick: lmao...sounds yummy! what does the bottle look like?

Jaloma.jpg

OK, Klo, you and FM have me sold now. Never mind the crack vials, I want the full hit. I'll have to keep some in my stash for the ooh Ah, but until then I'll have to get off on the chicks checkin me out this summer cause my hair is nice and straight and theirs look like a big ole buff puff. LMAO :lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen:you funny-

Ladies,

What section was this in? Food, hair? I can't tell from the bottle...

In the hair section. And they're cheap too! Less than $2 per bottle.

I have been wanting to try castor, almond and grapeseed oil. I already know my hair like olive oil. I will try with my braid out next time to see if I like it better than coconut oil...$2 won't set me back too bad...:look:

ETA: They didn't have it in my Walgreen's...:sad: oh, well...that's divine intervention telling me to keep my black behind out of the store...

Last edited:
This is what happens when you don't take the time to read the box. I have a medium grade hair. I always use regular relaxer and as a teenager my mom used supers on my hair. Well I wanted some extra body and thickness and I grabbed this relaxer. I usually use their Anti breakage relaxer and I love it. I didn't read that it was for fine hair (which I don't have) until after I bought it. Doesn't look straight. I'll up date after washing.

Ok so this is the results of the relaxer. It did straighten, but barely. My Texture was just too strong for this one. I did noticed that it did fluffy up the hair so it did look bigger. My NG is looser but not straight. So I have half inch plus of still wavy hair. I did flat iron so here are the pics. Is it Growing?
p_00103-1.jpg

p_00108.jpg

p_00116.jpg

This is what happens when you don't take the time to read the box. I have a medium grade hair. I always use regular relaxer and as a teenager my mom used supers on my hair. Well I wanted some extra body and thickness and I grabbed this relaxer. I usually use their Anti breakage relaxer and I love it. I didn't read that it was for fine hair (which I don't have) until after I bought it. Doesn't look straight. I'll up date after washing.

Hey leona! I think it looks great :grin: (but then again I'm not a fan of bone straight hair)...it looks like you texlaxed by mistake! You gonna leave it or do a corrective? Tell me how you like it.

Girl, BTW, your hair is GORGEOUS! :yep:

Hey leona! I think it looks great :grin: (but then again I'm not a fan of bone straight hair)...it looks like you texlaxed by mistake! You gonna leave it or do a corrective? Tell me how you like it.

Girl, BTW, your hair is GORGEOUS! :yep:

It was a mistake. I bought a mild relaxer and I use regular. I still have like a inch of crinkly hair. No I won't do a corrective. It's pretty much hit or miss for me. I stick with it until time for a touch up. I underprocessed last time to by mistake. I used to do root to tip relaxers every touch up so I was I was scared about leaving the previous one on too long and ended up underprocessed. I really don't mind whether it's super straight or has some texture as long as it's managable. This one does make the hair bigger and it was a lot silker. So the relaxer in my opinion does what it says. Thanks for the compliment. My dad who is totally oblivious to everything told me it looks like my hair is growing. That made my dad.

It was a mistake. I bought a mild relaxer and I use regular. I still have like a inch of crinkly hair. No I won't do a corrective. It's pretty much hit or miss for me. I stick with it until time for a touch up. I underprocessed last time to by mistake. I used to do root to tip relaxers every touch up so I was I was scared about leaving the previous one on too long and ended up underprocessed. I really don't mind whether it's super straight or has some texture as long as it's managable. This one does make the hair bigger and it was a lot silker. So the relaxer in my opinion does what it says. Thanks for the compliment. My dad who is totally oblivious to everything told me it looks like my hair is growing. That made my dad.

If a man notices, that means you're doing something right! :grin: BTW, what kind of relaxer did u use?

Ok so this is the results of the relaxer. It did straighten, but barely. My Texture was just too strong for this one. I did noticed that it did fluffy up the hair so it did look bigger. My NG is looser but not straight. So I have half inch plus of still wavy hair. I did flat iron so here are the pics. Is it Growing?
p_00103-1.jpg

p_00108.jpg

p_00116.jpg

OOOOH, girl! I like it!!!:yep: But then, again, I prefer more textured hair with a little more thickness! I think it's beautiful!!! Girl, your hair is growing all down your back!!!! Good job!:grin:

I think this is so much healthier for your hair than relaxing bone straight and definitely more healthy than pulling relaxer root to ends! Just think of it this way, if you keep doing it, in a coupla years, you'll be able to roick a lovely WnG!!!:grin:

p_00103-1.jpg

p_00108.jpg

p_00116.jpg

Your hair looks great leona!!!!!!!!!! It looks so pretty and healthy!!!!:grin::grin:

Back