New pics of my natural 4a hair in 2008

~~HoneyComb~~

I haven't posted any pictures of my hair in over a year so I have a few pictures of my natural hair which I wear in a braided bun most days, also I recently straighten my hair and I have a few pics of that as well, I will be doing rollersets and wash n gos soon and will be adding them also. My natural hair is a little longer than shoulder length and my straightened hair is a little past BSL. I was a little skeptical about growing my hair longer since I'll be 44 years old soon, and thought I'd look better with it shorter, but I'm enjoying the journey and right now I love my hair. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=4tcfcwu.136flti6&Uy=w74a9e&Ux=0

Last edited:
I can see the pics in your yahoo link, but not the first link (the Kodak one).

Your hair is beeeeeaauuuutiiiiffuuuullll!!!! How long does it take for you to do those finger curls?

The natural hair photos are lovely but I didn't see any straight hair photos. I also used the second link.

Okay ladies since you can't see them, I have my email address info and login name so you can view the pictures, so sorry for the inconvience. I know you want to see the pics.

Last edited:
I was a little skeptical about growing my hair longer since I'll be 44 years old soon, and thought I'd look better with it shorter, but I'm enjoying the journey and right now I love my hair. Hope you enjoy.

You look absolutely fabulous and I think that you made the right call on growing out your beautiful hair, as it looks so soft and healthy :drunk:. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, if any of you have a kodak login you can see the pics or you can use hers.

Very very nice. Your hair is soo thick and pretty.

Kodak is the type of place where you have to be logged in to see the photos. Unless you do something to "share" them. Using the login and password you posted, I went into your album, clicked the tab that said "share photos" and made a slideshow of your hair. I think people should be able to view the slideshow w/o having to sign in to your account, so I think you can take down your login and password now. This is the link you can give people to view your album:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=4tcfcwu.136flti6&Uy=w74a9e&Ux=0

Btw, I really love your braid ponytail.

Your hair is beautiful. Please give us details on the finger curls I'm thinking about trying this today:grin:. Thank you so much for posting your pics!

Kodak is the type of place where you have to be logged in to see the photos. Unless you do something to "share" them. Using the login and password you posted, I went into your album, clicked the tab that said "share photos" and made a slideshow of your hair. I think people should be able to view the slideshow w/o having to sign in to your account, so I think you can take down your login and password now. This is the link you can give people to view your album:

Btw, I really love your braid ponytail.

Yep, that's works perfectly:yep:. Please remove your log-in and password like mwedzi suggested--don't want so many folks having that info.

your not 44 :blush: so pretty, and your hair georgous :love: I also would like to know how you do the fingercoils..

are you a 4a??? because I am and my does not want to look like yours :nono:

OMG, your hair is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE your braided bun. Your straight hair is lovely, too. :yep:

Thanks for sharing, I have a new hair inspiration! :grin:

Back