New pics of my natural 4a hair in 2008

I haven't posted any pictures of my hair in over a year so I have a few pictures of my natural hair which I wear in a braided bun most days, also I recently straighten my hair and I have a few pics of that as well, I will be doing rollersets and wash n gos soon and will be adding them also. My natural hair is a little longer than shoulder length and my straightened hair is a little past BSL. I was a little skeptical about growing my hair longer since I'll be 44 years old soon, and thought I'd look better with it shorter, but I'm enjoying the journey and right now I love my hair. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=4tcfcwu.136flti6&Uy=w74a9e&Ux=0

OMG, your hair is so beautiful!!!! I know it's bad to say, bu I am so jealous right now.

Your hair is beautiful and so are U!

Isn't being in your 40's the best?

I'm 44 too and I love how my hair is....I love being natural and I'm looking forward to the day when my hair is mid-back length...if it grows longer, I'll take it:grin:

You & your hair are gorgeous. I would let it grow longer (if that's your choice) and not worry about your age...look at my length.

Back