New pics of my natural 4a hair in 2008

H, your hair is very beautiful, thanks for sharing, so you are 44, forget about your age and grow your hair as long as you what.

that's what I said. if my 4a new growth looked like that, I will go natural :yep:

Yes, I am 4a, I am surprised that others are surprised that I am 4a. I might have a sprinkle of 3c throughout, but I claim 4a all the way, it might be the products I use that make my hair look more of a 3c, I don't know?

Yes, I am 4a, I am surprised that others are surprised that I am 4a. I might have a sprinkle of 3c throughout, but I claim 4a all the way, it might be the products I use that make my hair look more of a 3c, I don't know?

Can you tell me what products you use :grin:

I stopped in again and I saw that you added more pictures!

I saw the pic of your products. In what order do you apply your products? I'm assuming that you apply the Biotera leave-in first? Do you put the Fantasia IC Styling Gel on before you apply the LA Activator Gel, or does it make a difference which one you apply first?

I also have the clear Fantasia Gel and the Denman D3. I use them for my twistouts. I like the way my hair looks and feels with the gel. The brush gets my hair smooth and I think it does well at distributing the gel and my leave-in.

OMG! Honeycomb!!!!! I LOVE IT! ur hair is sooooooo beautiful. i think when i finish transitioning i'll do what u do - shampoo in sections and apply products in small sections. i'm 4b though so i doubt if the results will look as sleek but a woman kin try. LOL thanks for posting ur slide show. :infatuated:

I haven't posted any pictures of my hair in over a year so I have a few pictures of my natural hair which I wear in a braided bun most days, also I recently straighten my hair and I have a few pics of that as well, I will be doing rollersets and wash n gos soon and will be adding them also. My natural hair is a little longer than shoulder length and my straightened hair is a little past BSL. I was a little skeptical about growing my hair longer since I'll be 44 years old soon, and thought I'd look better with it shorter, but I'm enjoying the journey and right now I love my hair. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=4tcfcwu.136flti6&Uy=w74a9e&Ux=0
Beautiful hair and I love the finger twists....very pretty and dainty. ;).

You've done a beautiful job with your hair.

Your hair is beautiful and I think you look great with long or short hair. Also you look very beautiful for a woman about to turn 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back