NATURALS:CURLY 'TIL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2010!

Even though I dropped out of this challenge, I just wanted to show you curly girls some love!!!! Can't wait till see all the reveals!

Still going strong! whoo-hoo! Having braids does make this challenge go a LOT easier. I have had to use my blow dryer to dry my braids after a co-wash but on the lowest setting. Only 13 MO DAYS!

I blue my hair out this weekend...so I girds that's my pass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Thanks Rockstar. How have things been going?

They're going! :lachen: Still on a very minimal heat and bunning regimen. I made it to BSL, and now I'm hoping for MBL in 2011. I do need a good trim though. It's been about 7 months since my last one. I'm very reluctant to straighten again.

Merry Christmas everyone! We made it. :grin: Curly 'til Christmas and curly ON Christmas for me. :yep: Shampooed with Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Shampoo. DC with Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment. Moisturized with KCKT and styled with KCCC. This is my first time using KCCC, and I finally see what all the hoopla is about. I then diffused on low speed low

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: to everyone who made it through this Challenge!!! I, myself failed...but I'm happy for all who made it :dance7: :bouncy: :dance7: :bouncy: Ok...Now, after ya'll do all the XMas stuff...how about some pics!!! :lick: :lick: :lick:

^^Janet you are silly. I will post pics after all the festivities:) Wow I cant believe this challenge is ova:) Cant wait til next year this time.

Hey curly ladies I hope all of you made it through the challenge strong! Having braid extentions has helped me not to have to use heat and I will continue this challenge until the end of the month until my length check. I am going to switch up my protective style to lace wigs with my natural hair braided back underneath.

Look for the next curly til Christmas Challenge in July 2011!!!

I made it through this challenge ;I wore two sew ins..However I wont be straightening until my anniversary in March. I will post pics. Congrats to all who made it!

I made it through this challenge!!!

It was too easy &
I was too lazy to do anything to my hair.

Thanx for the kick-start for my natural journey.

With this challenge and Qhemet BRBC,
I have learned to love my hair!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: to everyone who made it through this Challenge!!! I, myself failed...but I'm happy for all who made it :dance7: :bouncy: :dance7: :bouncy: Ok...Now, after ya'll do all the XMas stuff...how about some pics!!! :lick: :lick: :lick:

I am not in this or any other challenge but I had to say Janet you are the best girl...u are so supportive of everyone on this hair board...I always see you popping up in these threads to offer a kind word or some sort of encouragement...that's what this HHJ is all about....and ur hair is lovely as well...and to all the ladies in this thread...congrats for making it...u guys are looking great!

I am not in this or any other challenge but I had to say Janet you are the best girl...u are so supportive of everyone on this hair board...I always see you popping up in these threads to offer a kind word or some sort of encouragement...that's what this HHJ is all about....and ur hair is lovely as well...and to all the ladies in this thread...congrats for making it...u guys are looking great!

Thanks @ririla!! I love spreading love :grin::grin::grin: Seriously:look::look:

Back