My professor's hair... a love story.

ROBOTxcore, Imma need you to stop posting unless you posting a pic. Everytime I see your name I think you've posted a pic and then I scroll down and I just see words.:wallbash:

gosh.. you got me about to have a nervous breakdown

i feel like jesse from saved by the bell singing "im so excited!! and i just can't hide it!! i'm so excited..im so..im so...:cry2:"

:look: pls tell me im not the only one that saw that episode.

Why do I hear the words......Ya'll gon make me lose my mind up in here up in here, ya'll gon make me act a fool up in here, up in here! :lachen:

Robo you better be on it with a quickness chica, not sure if anyone will be able to hold of that ebeating I see coming. :grin:

This reminds me of the thread when blosssom was showing her pics and someone else.

i feel like jesse from saved by the bell singing "im so excited!! and i just can't hide it!! i'm so excited..im so..im so...:cry2:"

:look:...ummm.....you might be....:lol:

a'ight, a'ight, a'ight, a'ight...

i got my girl's back....she gonna post when she gets home! Ya'll stop getting rowdy up in here...Ya here me?....

*peeks over shoulder, whispering* Robotx, grl where you at, come on...can't...hold...them...off...for...longggg.......

Okay, out of all the great posts on diy styling, product reviews, and the whole nine,

THIS thread has gotten me the most excited.

I concur. this def should be on some sort of top 10 list. lol

:yep: I remember that episode. She had been pulling all nighters studying and had to do some kind of performance. She was talking to Zack. Girl that was my show back in the day!!!

:popcorn::

I'm good - as this was feat for you "OP" to be able to do all this and still maintaining your GPA (which better be good young lady - oops the mother in me just came out :lachen::lachen:)

Basically, I'm here :bangdesk:, waiting for the :Flahsssss thinking,

"Robot's got some 'splaining to do . . . "
:gotroasted:

(I'll be back after work)

Dang...come on Robo...

You said you left already, is your home in another state?

:lol:

You must be slow pacing it...you like all the attention we giving you...:yep:

Ummm yeah. I'll take a decaf, please.

ok, a nice banana bread will go great with that. are you allergic to walnuts bc the loaf does contain nuts as we feel it makes the bread more substantial and tastier....tell you what...i'll throw that in for free as i'm so sure you'll love it...be right back...

I have liked a whole lot of threads on LHCF.

I have loved a couple.

I have never felt addicted to a thread...anxious...heart beating all fast...thinking I am going to reach the end of it and find all these glorious pictures of hair with angels singing in my brain and tears threatening to roll down my face....

This is CRAZY! I actually am upset that the pics are not here yet...is she home yet? I feel:cry3:and:swearing: all at once.

Hopefully, her hair is not :hair:. That would really irk my nerves...

This is the best thread ever. Ever.

:lots: to you professor!

cj

I have liked a whole lot of threads on LHCF.

I have loved a couple.

I have never felt addicted to a thread...anxious...heart beating all fast...thinking I am going to reach the end of it and find all these glorious pictures of hair with angels singing in my brain and tears threatening to roll down my face....

This is CRAZY! I actually am upset that the pics are not here yet...is she home yet? I feel:cry3:and:swearing: all at once.

Hopefully, her hair is not :hair:. That would really irk my nerves...

This is the best thread ever. Ever.

:lots: to you professor!

cj

This smiley :hair: makes me :lachen: every. single. time! Whooo!

Dang...come on Robo...

You said you left already, is your home in another state?

:lol:

You must be slow pacing it...you like all the attention we giving you...:yep:

Did she walk home or something??.....y'all have buses, trains and cars over there right??:look:

Back