My professor's hair... a love story.

ROBOTxcore, I can tell you are an excellent writer :yep:. Keep up the good work! Her hair sounds something like LeobodyC5.

Last edited:
How do you subscribe to a thread? What is subscribing to a thread?

It's making sure that you can come back to it, and sometimes - depending on your settings - you can get email notifications when someone else has posted to the thread.

I think the default is that one you post in a thread, you are subbed, and you don't get email notifcations.

If you want to sub without posting, you can just go to thread tool in the upper right corner of the thread, and select 'Subscribe to this thread'.

Then, to see all of your subbed threads, you can go your your User control Panel (which shows the active threads you are subbed to) or go to 'quick links' and view Subscribed threads, which will show you all of the threads that you have ever subbed to.

I can't believe ya'll grown behinds are in here acting like ya'll on some e-crack! :nono:

**:sekret: psssst!! You got the pics? I need a hit! :drunk2:

Last edited:
But seriously.... if you don't hurry up and get your behind in here with some pics, it's gon be some consequences and repurcussions! :whipped:

:mob: WE WANT PICS!! WE WANT PICS!!

tapfoot.gif
tapfoot.gif
tapfoot.gif

sorry, sorry! posting from my iPod now... still at the gym! I'm staying an extra hour since I didn't go yesterday. :look: sorry!

Update! :grin: But it gets better. "You know what you need?" she asked me. "A canon. Here, use mine. :yep:"

And sidebar here, but Canon's are pretty much amazing. Everything came out so clear and beautiful! Her hair was really blingin' in those shots. :afro: She told me that she would email me the pictures. :yep:

I got texture shots, her edges, waves, and maybe one or two length shots. She asked to see as I took them, laughing the entire time. When I showed her the length shots, she exclaimed, "My hair looks so LONG!"

To which I replied, "It is. :yep:"

She is officially the best professor ever. :yep:

Aigght - you working on your health & wellbeing - I guess that's a good reason for the delay. :lachen: :lachen: :look:

Just joking.

:look:

:lachen::lachen: Some of these new college kids have their priorities all wrong. :drunk:

Back