My pics

• Thread starter Thread starter AmilLion
  • Start date Start date
YOUR HAIR LOOKS FABULOUS!!! IT LOOKS SO HEALTHY AND LONG. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I LOVE ALL THESE HAIR INSPIRATIONS. I AM SO SHAMEFUL THE PJ IN ME WAS TRYING TO SEE WHAT THE PRODUCTS SAID TO JOT THEM DOWN. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif LOL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU WILL BE SITTING ON YOUR HAIR IN NO TIME. God bless you all.

Amillion!!

Its good to see you /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair does look great. Keep up the good work!

I saw the Arosci leave in. I've had my eye on that for so long. I stared and stared at it, willing it to lift off from the screen and come to my hands but I know I must exercise PJ control.../images/graemlins/naughty.gif

You go girl!! Your hair looks so healthy and nice. Congrats!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Your hair looks good AmilLion. I have a PJ question, where do you get the Arosci I've been looking for it but the BS stores near me don't carry it.

it's so nice to see your hair, amillion! it's really pretty and thick. you're too hard on yourself about your ends in your album though. girl, after your trim, that issue will be a thing of the past!

keep up the good work, and keep all that good info on the oils coming!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Amillion. I do think you're being a little hard on your hair. It does look great. Keep up the good work girly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ditto what everyone else said. Your hair does look very nice. We are always the hardest on ourselves. Keep up the good work. Your hair is very shiny and pretty. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Where can I get some of that Arosci? Iwould really like to give it a try.

AmilLion, your hair looks fabulous. I'm hoping mine will be somewhere around the same length as yours by the time I start wearing it out again in the spring. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Sniff Sniff guys...thanks alot. I guess I'm hard on my hair because I know the potential it has and it's far from it.

As far as the Arosci Leave-In conditioner, there's only ONE store in New York that I was able to locate this leave in. That store's located on 125th and Lenox avenue, (Solomon Hair Supply). There it costs $3.99. Or you could purchase it here. http://www.sourcebeautysupply.com/catalog/arosci/arosci.htm#Arosci%20Shine%20Defyning%20Mist%208%20oz

I really love this leave-in conditioner, it provides the slip that I require for my wet combs out, smells great and you can use as much as you like without it leaving film or buildup. This is great for the inexperienced roller setter.

I agree with what everyone else has said. Your hair does look great. /images/graemlins/clap.gif Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Hi AmilLion

Your hair looks great! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Now you know I was checking out your products and I saw the rinse in the green bottle. Can you tell me a little about it? Is it a natural product?

I agree you hair looks better than you think. Keep up the good work. I want to try that Arosci, you make it sound so tempting. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey AmilLion,

I have to agree with everyone else your hair looks awesome!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have also been using the Arosci Leave in as you suggested in a post about roller setting and I love it!! It gives my hair shine and I have bounce with my roller set as well!!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Amillion,
Your hair is beautiful! I couldn't really see the products but whatever they are they are getting the job done! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Nine and half weeks into your relaxer and it looks that good? Wow! Are you taking any vitamins?
Keep us posted

Your hair looks very healthy! Whatever you are doing, keep on doing it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beautiful hair, AmilLion!! /images/graemlins/cheers.gif Take a well deserved bow, girl! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Your hair looks nice. I don't think you need to clip a lot from the ends, a quick dusting will suffice.

LOL Me to Azul..

Amillion, what is in the Creme Rinse. "Olivia" I think it said. It looks interesting.. Is it good?

DEN..

YOU HAVE A LOT O HAIR, GIRL.... /images/graemlins/blush.gifoo:

PRETTTTTTY..

AMILLION, HERE'S LOOK AT YOU KID.

waving.gif

Heey, looking good !!!

Your hair looks great girl. Keep up the good work. See, I have been trying to not buy any Arosci products, but looking at your hair has me tempted now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back