Before my Picturetrail Album gets closed down....

Re: Valleygirl\'s hair

Thank you BlkMane!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I was just curious is the no-poo method worked for you in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could say it did but it didn't. I have to use shampoo to wash out all the product I apply to my hair everyday. Conditioner alone wont do it.

I shampoo at least once a week and do conditioner rinses on the other days. My curls looked nice on the CG routine but like I said I have to wash with shampoo. I think I was getting some breakage from this method. I can't say for sure though.

What's up soror!! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Please tell me how you did that roller set! I have been wearing my hair curly lately, to take a break from flat ironing, is it possible to achieve that straightness (at the roots) that you got from your rollerset without any heat? Learn me something today!

s-k-double e, w, double e!
<font color="green"> </font>

Hello Soror
And I think this is your first post so a great big welcome to you!!!

is it possible to achieve that straightness (at the roots) that you got from your rollerset without any heat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I can't really answer you on that one b/c I have never air dried my roller sets. I have to use heat from a hood dryer for my hair to dry w/out frizz. I attribute the straightness to using the smooth rollers with the snap on tops. A great tip I got from the roller setting queen SweetCocoa.

I haven't roller set in ages b/c it is very time consuming. I must sit under the dryer for at least 1.5 hours or 2 in order to get my hair fully dry without any frizz. I did get a new hood dryer (Hot Tools) but I have not tried it for roller setting yet.

There is a thread going on right know where the topic of roller setting on cool comes up. I will try and find it for you.

I hope I answered your ????

Valleygirl

Re: Valleygirl\'s hair

Valley, You and Vehicle are ROCKIN... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A'ight girl!! Your hair has ALWAYS been slammin' and I see the new pics and I'm just like /images/graemlins/shocked.gif WOW!!!

So beautiful and inspiring!!!

"Buuu-ti-ful, it's my FAVORITE hair!! Oh yeah there's just something about it" /images/graemlins/smile.gif(sung to tune of Snoop's Beautiful)

Thank you MindyMouse and Tara!!!

Buuu-ti-ful, it's my FAVORITE hair!! Oh yeah there's just something about it" (sung to tune of Snoop's Beautiful)

[/ QUOTE ]

oh ohhh oh ohh....
I can't sing like you can girl...... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you!!!!

Well I guess maybe I will have to get a hood dryer and try it, i'm looking for a lil variety with my hairstyles (I miss my straight hair it was so easy to manage!)

Thanks for your reply.

P.S. What chapter are you from?

Okay, I am trying to choke down any feelings of envy to say...

/images/graemlins/clap.gif VALLEYGIRL /images/graemlins/clap.gif VALLEYGIRL /images/graemlins/clap.gif

* in 'Hercules' voice of the mother from "The Nutty Professior"

You have beautiful hair valleygirl, it reminds me of me when I was a teenager /images/graemlins/wink.gif, only my hair was midback at that time, not waist!
Keep up the good work.
Zanna

I don't know how in the world this post got passed me! But, honey, your hair is to die for! Kinda makes me wanna go natural /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back