Before my Picturetrail Album gets closed down....

Your hair ROCKS! I'm lovin' it! You're an inspiration. And as a <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> Delta Girl </font> , <font color="black"> </font> I'm lovin' the car too! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
BTW, where is the Adore color sold? I need to

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Valleygirl. Don't have access to many prod's in OH.

Wow! I love it I love it /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Nice &amp; thick &amp; waist length. Are you going to grow it longer? I'am 5'7 1/2 at mid-back it gets crazy for me sometimes. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Look at all that "gawgeous" hair. It is so long and beautiful. And I love the color!!! Keep doin whatcha doin' /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Re: Pretty

VALLEYGIRL said:I was just thinking the other day that my hair seems a little more difficult to deal with now than when I first went natural. I don't know why but even though it has been this length before it seems that it tangles more than ever now. Someone on Napturality once said that natural hair is always changing so maybe thats what I am going through. Especially as I age and get older and hormones and all that stuff affects our hair.</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

I know the feeling.

But then maybe its just this horrible water in my current apartment or all the wonderful new products (Holy Grails) that everyone raves about then I run out and try them when I know I should just stick to what I have been using...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you sound like me. But a lot of people have told me about products that just stop working on their hair. Almost like the immunity you get after virus. I'm scared of that.

I have learned to leave certain things alone. I am experimenting with the Indian hair products because I want to get away from synthetic materials. But I have a small list of things that I'm not trying to replace. And there are only so many products that I can try. But my motto is "the more natural, the better" so I'm really savaging for a very good natural shampoo and conditioner. I already have oil.

I agree, I do think height makes a difference b/c it takes more hair to make bra strap on a taller person than on a shorter one

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right! I am 5/10" therefore, I have a long, long way to go before I hit BS.

Valleygirl, your hair is absolutely beautiful. You have done an excellent job of keeping it healthy and it shows.

Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration to many, including myself.

Take care,

Asha /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Valleygirl, as usual your hair is looking beautiful. I now have 2 fave pics of your hair. The Red one and the textures &amp; tones one. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW I knew the mini was popular in the US now, but i didn't realise it had taken off like that.

One word...Gorgeous! You are truly an inspiration! And I LOVE your RED car too girl! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Do you think I can fit a car seat in it? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-lee

valleygirl, your hair is one of the best i have ever seen. i love it and all natural too! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Valleygirl, You have gorgeous hair. How long did it take to accumulate that length from the shoulders to below bra strap?

Can I just say that I've ALWAYS loved the mini!! Isn't it a cute car?? If I ever had one, I'd probably get the racing green. Those cars are so cute and have stood the stand to time.

VALLEY GIRL---

Your hair is so beautiful and healthy looking!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hope you never decide to cut it.......

SherryLove

As you know girl, I LOVE YOUR HAIR. It's sooo beautiful...straight, curly, etc. You treat it very well and it shows. I still have your email you posted for me, so be sure I'll email you when I attempt to straighten my hair in July. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your lovely compliments. I TRULY appreciate all the kind words that have been said!!!!

Thank you again everyone!!!

Oh please excuse the Charlie Brown cartoon..I forgot it was in the album ....how embarassing...

And the pics of the car were in there to show my family back east. Even though I love my car I really am not showing off...really!!!

Do you think I can fit a car seat in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leejure you are too funny!!!! Actually the back seat is so small that's probably is the only thing that will fit back there!!!

Amethyst I hear they have some good deals going on at some NYC dealerships for the Cooper right now. I will call the dealership out here and get the scoop for you.

And OneShinyFace anytime you come out to LA you can come take a drive in my Delta Mobile /images/graemlins/wink.gif Skee-Oop!!!
I have to remember to put my AKA lisence plate frame on there when I get my plates!!!

Valleygirl

But a lot of people have told me about products that just stop working on their hair. Almost like the immunity you get after virus. I'm scared of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no!!! I don't know what in the world I would do if my Pantene stopped working for me. And my curl activator!! Oh Lord!!!
Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see....

Well I guess that the mini cooper is OUT for me!

oo-oop-skee to you too! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-lee

Amethyst I hear they have some good deals going on at some NYC dealerships for the Cooper right now. I will call the dealership out here and get the scoop for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey thanks for looking out chica! As a matter of fact I'm going to a dealership later on in the week. I'll give you an update on how everything turns out /images/graemlins/smile.gif I have a feeling I'm gonna have my wheels in no time /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks a bunch,
Amethyst /images/graemlins/driver.gif

I also can't wait to get to that length. I have 2 more years to go. I'm just hitting shoulderlength in the back /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Gorgeous hair

Ok, Valleygirl! I'm really late with the Kudos but I'm giving it up nonetheless. Well done, gorgeous, inspirational....

See, you natural ladies make a sista want to give up on all the chemicals and just tough it out for a couple of years! Sigh! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

May I ask what you consider your hair type to be?? If you say 4A, I'm never doing another relaxer again....lol

Thanks for sharing the pics and keep up the great work!

AZ
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S. It's funny about this hair board! You can totally tell who has achieved great length/health by the number of responses to the post on the Main Index page with just these simple words, " Here are my pics".....lol

Re: Gorgeous hair

hey AZjeepGirl,

Thank you !!!

We missed you at the So Cal gathering!!

My natural hair is 3c/4a. It is very thick and coarse.

Product works wonders on my hair!!!

Valleygirl

Re: Gorgeous hair

OHMIGOD! Now I have to do a search for all of your posts and print out your regime.

Because even though, I don't think I have any 3C in my head, my hair kind of resembles yours in it's natural state!

I too am sorry that I missed the SO Cal meeting. It won't happen again, I promise!

Thanks for the quick response, Valleygirl!

I've got goosebumps! I think I'm going to do the natural thing now! I really do!

(Allandra, are you paying attention? /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Valleygirl\'s hair

Valleygirl!!!

Your hair is STILL gorgeous. I think I'm going to have to post one of your pictures on the fridge for inspiration!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way, do you still do the "no poo" method?

I've tried it as a natural and relaxed and I find that I have to shampoo after doing the "no poo" once during the week. I get build up and my hair feels coated and dirty. (No matter how much I "shampoo" it with the conditioner). My curls also look better after shampooing with real shampoo.

I was just curious is the no-poo method worked for you in the long run.

Back