New PICS

Wow your hair growth is amazing especially since i saw you yesterday and it was 2 inches past your ear... LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Wow your hair growth is amazing especially since i saw you yesterday and it was 2 inches past your ear... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
I ALMOST DIED coughing on my water after reading this. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

To the other sweet ladies that have only pleasant things to say Danka /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

To Trip /images/graemlins/spank.gif /images/graemlins/whip.gif /images/graemlins/swearing.gif /images/graemlins/censored.gif /images/graemlins/angry2.gif /images/graemlins/arguing.gif /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I ALMOST DIED coughing on my water after reading this. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

To the other sweet ladies that have only pleasant things to say Danka /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

To Trip /images/graemlins/spank.gif /images/graemlins/whip.gif /images/graemlins/swearing.gif /images/graemlins/censored.gif /images/graemlins/angry2.gif /images/graemlins/arguing.gif /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

CH where can i get that lace wig that you picked up before taking those pics LOL /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif you know the one that you are wearing lol

Actually this color is STUNNING (and the shine in that side pic is BLINDING)....!!!!!

If it's too red for you in person, try getting an ash toned blond as a rinse to put over it. One of the biege blonds in the Clairol Beautiful line....

That will add some ash to all the "gold" (read: RED on dark hair).....and take the briightness down some. If you don't mind it darkening some, you might even be able to use a very very light ash brown....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CH where can i get that lace wig that you picked up before taking those pics LOL /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif you know the one that you are wearing lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm going 2 start a petition to get you banned LMAO!

Her hair really is just as gorgeous in person...
Wheere the heck are the gramelins when u need them?

Your hair looks wonderful!

And that's some good, healthy growth in 3 years. I hope to do the same. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Actually this color is STUNNING (and the shine in that side pic is BLINDING)....!!!!!

If it's too red for you in person, try getting an ash toned blond as a rinse to put over it. One of the biege blonds in the Clairol Beautiful line....

That will add some ash to all the "gold" (read: RED on dark hair).....and take the briightness down some. If you don't mind it darkening some, you might even be able to use a very very light ash brown....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks T but it's the flash, it is NOT that bright /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Okay, so i should get the light ash brown? when can i do it... i just colored it last wkend...

Your hair looks GORGEOUS CH!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif I actually like the feather cutting effect that your hair has. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is soooo pretty. I can't wait until I get a Dominican Blowout...one day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You know you make me sick right!!!!!! Your hair is gorgeous girl I love the length, fullness and the color is cute even though I didn't see much of a difference just a little shimmer must be my computer /images/graemlins/crazy.gif. But I love your hair it is so pretty and shiny dangggg /images/graemlins/blush.gif. Now that picture that you said is your hair goal is that you in the picture? Your hair is just the bomb girl don't let that lady cut your hair again !! There is no need for that /images/graemlins/naughty.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks guys /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

@ Atlien - yes, that's me in the hair goal pic, i am holding my head back (like i do over the bed and in front of my mirror from time to time /images/graemlins/sekret.gif ) so i can visualize how it'll look that long /images/graemlins/wink.gif
and Trust, that chick'll NEVER c me again much less cut my hair /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I know I posted already, but I took another peek and your hair is sooooo pretty. ITA, stay away from that "BE-AH, BE-AH!!! /images/graemlins/angry2.gif I also have a "slasher" that I vowed will never touch my hair again! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

p.s. come on over to Fotki, so I can save you as a "friend" and conveniently stalk your album. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

When I looked at your album I was like /images/graemlins/shocked.gif! Girrllll!!! You hair is gorgeous!!! Just beautiful! I love that color too!

Back