My Friend's Severe Hair Loss - 5 month Progress Pics Inside

Thanks for bumping this carib! This was such a fantastic thread! Why you gotta make us wait longer? I want some pics NOW!!! :fistshake:

You're so great, helping your friend like this. She's so lucky to have you in her life :bighug:

:lachen:- Tif, I would love to post some right now but I haven't taken any since these. I am still following the same reggie but have added MT to her temples.
She wants me to wait until at least next month to take pics but I will run over here like a feign with the pics ASAP :lachen:.

WOW ......first time seeing this post. you are an amazing friend. Great progress for your friend. I would not have believed someones hair could grow back so much after so much damage. Your progress is amazing also. You are an inspiration:yep:

So for the last 5 months, I have been taking care of my friend's hair by:

~clarifying every 2 weeks with AloeRid
~Co-washing with Moistur/Protein cond . w/ EVOO 2x per week
~airdrying, moisturizing, sealing with EVOO, and bagging entire head
~applying a MN mixture on scalp

I do the above on wash days and she re-moisturizes and seals daily and uses protective services daily as well.

Well hard work has paid off as she has made great improvement!
So once again, I thank you all for helping me help my friend and her hair.

BTW: She was so skeptical at first but is thrilled with her progress:rolleyes: .

Caribgirl's MN Mixture

EVOO
Coconut Oil
castor oil
100% pure tea tree oil
peppermint oil
MN- 4% yeast infection creme (any brand)

~place 1/2 of the oils in a ketchup bottle and squeeze in the MN and "shake whatcha mama gave ya" until the mn dissolves into little pieces. Pour in the remaining oils and shake some more. Apply on scalp and massage daily!

Dont 4get to shake b4 using. You can add other essential oils but use sparingly. Go ahead and be creative but grow those tresses.

Knowledge is Power!!! God Bless, Ladies!

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

47b8df29b3127cceb339fa25c5b300000036100BbtXLFq3cMd

47b8df29b3127cceb339dd8304ae00000036100BbtXLFq3cMd

Girl God is Good I am so happy for your friend and her hair growth. God will restore to her what was lost! Amen!:yep:

I know who you are you are an Inspriation to me with your weight loss. In 2 months I was reading your regimine and I lost 20lbs in 2 months! :yep:

Your progress pictures are very nice too!

as much as you gave, she was a good recipient....i can see the appreciation from day one til now....i think ur a blessing, good job!

I am proud of you both!:drunk:

WOW ......first time seeing this post. you are an amazing friend. Great progress for your friend. I would not have believed someones hair could grow back so much after so much damage. Your progress is amazing also. You are an inspiration:yep:

as much as you gave, she was a good recipient....i can see the appreciation from day one til now....i think ur a blessing, good job!

Girl God is Good I am so happy for your friend and her hair growth. God will restore to her what was lost! Amen!:yep:

I know who you are you are an Inspriation to me with your weight loss. In 2 months I was reading your regimine and I lost 20lbs in 2 months! :yep:

Your progress pictures are very nice too!

I thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart!!! Each one of you are blessings to me :yep:.

Highlyfavored, I'm crying with joy for you as I type this!!!! I'm soooo proud of you and God is Amazing Great!!!

Congrats on losing 20lbs!!!!!! Terrific, sis!

Im glad your friend trusted you. And she was right. Her hair is looking so beautiful, that is excellent progress.

Truely a blessing tohave a friend like you!:yep:

I do the above on wash days and she re-moisturizes and seals daily and uses protective services daily as well.

BTW: She was so skeptical at first but is thrilled with her progress:rolleyes: .

Caribgirl's MN Mixture

EVOO
Coconut Oil
castor oil
100% pure tea tree oil
peppermint oil

~place 1/2 of the oils in a ketchup bottle and squeeze in the MN and "shake whatcha mama gave ya" until the mn dissolves into little pieces. Pour in the remaining oils and shake some more. Apply on scalp and massage daily!

Dont 4get to shake b4 using. You can add other essential oils but use sparingly. Go ahead and be creative but grow those tresses.

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Now that's what I'm talkin' about Caribgirl. Great progress. You shall be greatly rewarded for your kind helpfulness to your friend. I always tell people, don't knock anything till you try it. MN ROCKS!!!

Wow the progress is great and this gives me so much hope.....your a really really good friend...she should keep you around..:grin:...Thanks for posting this

Wow that's some great progress!! Your a good friend I'm buturing my mama's hair back to heaxlyg also cause I swear certain hairstylists don't care about your hair like you or people who really cares

WOW! Thanks for posting your friends progress! This definately gives people who are or have experienced the same thing-hope:grin: I can't believe I missed this thread. I can't wait to see more updates:grin: God Bless:grin:

Caribgirl's MN Mixture

EVOO
Coconut Oil
castor oil
100% pure tea tree oil
peppermint oil

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

HEY THERE CARIBGIRL, I KNOW THIS POST IS OLD BUT I AM REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIEND HAS PROGRESSED MORE SINCE THIS POST. HAVE YOU CONTINUED TO HELP HER? AND IS IT MAKING A SIGNIFIGANT DIFF IN HER HAIR HEALTH?

All I have to say is girrrl you are a good friend. I wish I had a friend like that to help me when my hair was falling out

Back