My Dh Keeps A Record Of Our Love Life....

That spreadsheet is a blessing and he is either grieving and unhappy and maybe it brings back freaky memories.
If you didn't find it you wouldn't be on the road to recovering your marriage.

I also think he was keeping records for divorce like another poster mentioned.
So some of these married men running around looking for side pieces ain't lying when they say they are no longer intimate with their wives?:drunk:

Girrrrrl claim your man.
Your relationship is dead, give that man peen to mouth resuscitation and revive your relationship.
I say find a weekend sitter and go to a nice swanky hotel.
Let it be Christmas in May!!!

Last edited:
OP, also do a little self-reflection about why you are OK with your daughter sleeping in the marital bed...i.e. Are you emotionally unavailable? Etc?

I'm surprised your daughter hasn't asserted her independence and wants to sleep in her own room. When I was her age, I wanted to play with my Barbie, sneak and watch my TV, and eat cookies under my sheet tent...all after my 8:00pm bedtime.

BTW - If you don't want hubby to know that you've been snooping, don't forget to erase 'Recent Places'.

PS - When you claim your hubby back, get rid of any kiddie remnants in your bedroom; make it grown & sexy.

I honestly think this is very common in a lot of marriages.
People just get caught up in the routine of life and children and stop putting intimacy first.

Re this being normal ala @CurlMoo
I just do not comprehend and I'm abstaining till marriage. I know you're tired after kids but seven years later and you're confused as to why your man is keeping spread sheets. There's a difference between a day or two and years of little to no sex. He didn't sign up to be a monk or priest. This is just shocking to me and confusing as to how a wife would be stumped that her husband is side eyeing her for this behavior. I am not wagging a finger I am just truly baffled. It's like trying to comprehend a great riddle. I just cannot wrap my head around this and hope I never have to (or have a similar situation).

I wish op well and I hope she decided to actually give her husband some type of connection and I mean genital to genital because they are not just roomies.

Last edited:
i actually like this idea...sometimes when I'm at a friends place or family and they are showing us their hone, i see kid stuff in the bedroom..that is a mood killer for me alll the way..one's bedroom should be a sultry space for adult time and just an adult atmosphere..kids toys under the bed..lil tink tink baby books and etc all over

i get it.. it happens but now you have me thinking about a private xxx room..lmaooo not sure how i would explain it if my mom who is nosy accidentally opened the door but..interesting idea...i like!

Dh said he doesn't mind letting kids sleep in the bedroom. He wants to have a coloring room that the kids aren't allowed to enter. Is that common?

Last edited:
Dh said he doesn't mind letting kids sleep in the bedroom. He wants to have a coloring room that the kids aren't allowed to enter. Is that common?

Who has square footage for all of that? Just make the Master Bedroom your sanctuary get the kids a nightlight and lock the door!

@luckiestdestiny I don't know if its common but as I mentioned before I've had friends tell you one thing and when you dig and ask questions all types of foolishness comes out of their mouth. Too many women think a marriage license means they can use sex to control their man and when it doesn't work they want to throw the "men are dogs" line instead of owning up to their games. Even the most religious man has his limits and if he ain't getting it from home he's going to get it from somewhere.

There's another thread in the forum from "a friend" that is all shocked and surprised that the husband met and started having sex with someone he met on line. I'm not condoning cheating but I'm not going to join the mob if the true issue is his wife is playing games. I am not the one. I'll put a dude out over alienation of affection.

That's a possibility, but I think it's equally as likely that he's keeping the records just to make sure he ain't going crazy. I've heard of men who do that in situations like these. Normally, they're husbands who want things to work out and are actually trying not to beast on their wives, but they just need an objective record.

Most men could do it every day, real talk. :look:

I was gonna say the same. He's trying to make sure he's not tripping.

That's a possibility, but I think it's equally as likely that he's keeping the records just to make sure he ain't going crazy. I've heard of men who do that in situations like these. Normally, they're husbands who want things to work out and are actually trying not to beast on their wives, but they just need an objective record.

Most men could do it every day, real talk. :look:
Yup. I'm not going to say that this is happening between the OP and her husband, but FEW things are more irritating than hearing your spouse use the phrase "we just did x" when you approach them about being intimate (different drives are OK, but that response comes off as dismissive and a touch judgmental).

It looks like the OP hasn't been back since May 1st. She is a very infrequent poster. Before this thread, her last post was in July 2014. I think she asked for advice, got it, and kept it moving. I don't think she feels as connected to the women on LHCF as some of us do. I don't think it even crossed her mind to update us. Everything could be going great, nothing changed, or she is headed for divorce. Or we might have been trolled :look:. Who knows? But I don't think we can read anything into her not updating.

Back