My Dh Keeps A Record Of Our Love Life....

Yes, I keep track on my period calendar. I just love seeing the month peppered with all the little hearts :lol:

Sometimes, I will try to purposely make a unique pattern with the hearts :look: so I will restrict and demand sex on certain days to make the pattern :look: and I take a screenshot at the end of the month and send it to him to congratulate him on our pattern :look:
You are funny as hayle! You're making the spreadsheet seem normal. Lol

Yes, I keep track on my period calendar. I just love seeing the month peppered with all the little hearts :lol:

Sometimes, I will try to purposely make a unique pattern with the hearts :look: so I will restrict and demand sex on certain days to make the pattern :look: and I take a screenshot at the end of the month and send it to him to congratulate him on our pattern :look:

I keep track on period tracker app, too. But I use do it for the same reason I track my cycles. If my period is ever late or if something is off about my body (example...a few years ago I had a couple of ingrown hairs that I thought may be something else), I can easily look at any patterns or give the info to my doctor.

For me it's purely practical.

So can someone tag me if/when she ever updates? I gotta leave this thread alone. I keep coming back only to see one more person ask for a video on BJ's. I'm not here for that -- I wanna know what happened with the OP and her dh dog gonnit!

:lachen:I love this!

Can I get a pm of the link? Anybody?

Wait, is this the video with the woman in the business suit?

Back