Miconazole Nitrate

mblake8 said:
I found this on ebay for a 1.77 a tube!!! and i just brought like 10 boxes of AF cream. O well now i know. LOL

Dang for real!!! That is even cheaper than the 2.83 on this website.

mblake8 said:
I found this on ebay for a 1.77 a tube!!! and i just brought like 10 boxes of AF cream. O well now i know. LOL

10 boxes!!! No wonder we can't find it anywhere! :)

Well, I am going to try that cream from Walgreens. It has amino acids in it so it looks pretty interesting.

yes it says miconazole nitrate 2%. so i thinks it should be ok? its just that, i read LondonDiva said she has the green one and mine is yellow and blue.

HoneyDew said:
10 boxes!!! No wonder we can't find it anywhere! :)

Well, I am going to try that cream from Walgreens. It has amino acids in it so it looks pretty interesting.
I ordered mine off of ebay :) i cant find any anywhere either!

naturaline said:
yes it says miconazole nitrate 2%. so i thinks it should be ok? its just that, i read LondonDiva said she has the green one and mine is yellow and blue.

That is the same with the US's Neosporin AF. :confused: There is a yellow and blue one and a green one but they are both the same. I think it is just marketing.

HoneyDew said:
I know, but look at the date on that - sometime in 2003.

At this point, it is not a matter of "falling" for anything, if it ever was.

I think we are all smart enough to make wise choices about things.

At this point, it is proven and researched to be helpful.

Anti-fungals are being used to help with hair growth - anyone can google it.

I always tell people to research Nizoral to get more info, there are some studies floating around about it.

LOL, I did not look at the date. Is anyone in NY having a problem finding Neosporin AF?

I thank you many times for this thread. When I get paid, it's ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went by Duane Reede and finally picked up a few packs of the Neosporin AF! :grin: Yaaaay!!!!! But it was $5.99, which was NOT cool. :mad: I will not be buying this again unless its on sale, or if I get some really bomb coupons, OR if I find my hair is growing out of control like a weed. :D

This is OT but I never noticed that there were so many DC/MD/VA ladies in this thread. What's up ladies? :lol: Now let me get back to applying my Neosporin AF :sekret:

bmoreflyygirl said:
This is OT but I never noticed that there were so many DC/MD/VA ladies in this thread. What's up ladies? :lol: Now let me get back to applying my Neosporin AF :sekret:

Hi...are you having luck finding it in BMore?

marie170 said:
Hi...are you having luck finding it in BMore?

Yeah it hasn't been out in any of the stores I went to when I was at home over the weekend. It's just been expensive. The cheapest I've found it is on sale for $4.72 in Shoppers. Walgreens and Rite Aid had the nerve to want $8.99 and $7.99. Maybe I'll check the CVS out here. I'm at school in College Park for the moment.

bmoreflyygirl said:
Yeah it hasn't been out in any of the stores I went to when I was at home over the weekend. It's just been expensive. The cheapest I've found it is on sale for $4.72 in Shoppers. Walgreens and Rite Aid had the nerve to want $8.99 and $7.99. Maybe I'll check the CVS out here. I'm at school in College Park for the moment.

That is entirely too much to pay for what you get in that little tube. You should check out the ebay or the website I found that has Miconazole Nitrate for 2.83 a tube and its 1oz, the Neosporin is only .5 oz I think.

bmoreflyygirl said:

Too funny, I was thinking the same thing!!!!:lachen:

marie170 said:
That is entirely too much to pay for what you get in that little tube. You should check out the ebay or the website I found that has Miconazole Nitrate for 2.83 a tube and its 1oz, the Neosporin is only .5 oz I think.

Yeah I need to find a cheaper alternative bc this tube is almost gone and it's only wednesday... :eek: I'd better see some growth soon

JazzyDez said:
thats what i'm saying!! now we gonna have peeps walking around with itching privates and foot corrosion because we want to grow hair faster :lachen:

Don't get it twisted, I just came from CVS with my 2% :look:

:sekret: but only you ladies know that! :sekret:

Question: Has anyone used the Neosporin for Jock Itch? I saw this at several places (CVS, Rite Aid & Giant Food Store) when I was trying to find the Neosporin AF. I didn't want to by the 'JI' formula, though. I just felt so embarrassed to even pick it up. :lol:

HOWEVER, if it works the same as the 'AF'...I'll just pray up the courage to by it.. The 'AF' seems to be limited in stock. I like that it 'melts' so easily into the scalp as Honeydew shared with us. After reading the posts and seeing the cost of the Monistat, I'm electing for the Neosporin.

Thanks angels...

BabyImaStarr said:
I was reading through this thread and I decided to give this stuff a try. Y'all weren't lyin when y'all said that this Neosporin AF was hard to find. I went to a CVS in Downtown DC near my job and there was only one sad little box left and that was hidden behind some other stuff!! I either foiled the plans of a fellow LHCFer or someone with really itchy feet!! :sekret: :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen:

HoneyDew said:
Hey guys check this product out:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100334&navAction=jump&navCount=2&id=prod1525927

Remedy Anti-fungal cream

Active Ingredients
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Ascorbic Acid , Ascorbyl Palmitate Vitamin C , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Dimethicone , Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 , Citric Acid , Diazolidinyl Urea , Fragrance , Glycerine , Glycine Soja Oil Soybean , Glycine , Hydroxytyrosol , L-Cysteine , L-Proline , L-Taurine , Methylparaben , Methylsulfonoylmethane , Niacinamide Vitamin B3 , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil Olive , PEG-8 , Polyquaternium-37 , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate , Propylene Glycol , Propylparaben , Pyridoxine Vitamin B6 , Retinyl Palmitate Vitamin A , Tocopherol , Water , Zea Mays Oil Corn

Hmmm interesting.....off to Walgreens :sekret:

ShimmieGirl said:
Question: Has anyone used the Neosporin for Jock Itch? I saw this at several places (CVS, Rite Aid & Giant Food Store) when I was trying to find the Neosporin AF. I didn't want to by the 'JI' formula, though. I just felt so embarrassed to even pick it up. :lol:

HOWEVER, if it works the same as the 'AF'...I'll just pray up the courage to by it.. The 'AF' seems to be limited in stock. I like that it 'melts' so easily into the scalp as Honeydew shared with us. After reading the posts and seeing the cost of the Monistat, I'm electing for the Neosporin.

Thanks angels...

If you read the ingredients on the package, it's the SAME EXACT thing. Just different packaging. I have used both.

bmoreflyygirl said:
If you read the ingredients on the package, it's the SAME EXACT thing. Just different packaging. I have used both.

Thank you. :)

Back