Maxiglide HSN Package deal

Has anyone tried the Maxiglide without blowdrying their hair first and got great results? I want to see if I could eliminate the blowdrying part to reduce the amount of heat used?
I never blow dry but I do dry my hair stretched as much as possible by braiding it, banding it or wrapping. The maxiglide works like a dream. I've been using it for years and have no need to ever try any other flat iron. I couldn't get any better results.

HSN does not ship to Canada, Can someone help a sister out? I got one from Folica, but I want a Mini glide so I am thinking of returning mine and getting in on the HSN deal. Is there anyone that would be willing to buy for me if I paid by paypal?

Last edited:
Reminder

$15 off $45 on One Item for New Customers Use code C73687 expires 12/31/09

Last edited:
DISCOUNT!!! www.my.blastoffnetwork.com/rozyrockz

Click on SHOP then HSN..

Under HSN icon click SPECIAL for the code then then click on coupon ...proceed to website

http://mall.blastoffnetwork.com/Mall/MyMallSpecialsV2.asp?SID={9E7E0CAC-8AC1-4FA3-8791-647D07E92D6E}&Pin=711774&MerchantID=515746&CategoryID=0

SUCCESS!!!! ppl.. trust me....

i clicked on the coupon code and copied it.. i just purchsed the package and got shipping and handling reduced (automatic once you click on coupon code.. the i applied the code again in the box for coupons and it took it off the price!!!.. i saved 8 and some change on the order.. i did 3 month plan

Last edited:
******COUPON ALERT******repost

I found a $20 off coupon for HSN.com (988030) good thru Jan 31, 2010. Its for new customer only. I just used it and it works. Not sure if this was posted earlier but if not....ENJOY!!!!

******COUPON ALERT******repost

I found a $20 off coupon for HSN.com (988030) good thru Jan 31, 2010. Its for new customer only. I just used it and it works. Not sure if this was posted earlier but if not....ENJOY!!!!

Thanks! I just ordered with this coupon and paid $72. :grin:

mine just came in the mail!!! I ordered it Tuesday afternoon so that was fast.

can't wait to get home now!! I'm not supposed to be straightening for another 3 weeks so I'll just try it out on 1 section (unless I get carried away)

OKay so I was just pricing maxi glides this morning!!! Folica has the other one sale. But I wanted this one!!!! Thanks for this post!!!! I just bought it!

Mine came this morning! UPS delivered in a pickup truck with the back covered in trash bags, so the box is soaking wet. Oh the economy...

Got mine at work today. I never impulse buy, but it was a good deal and I've been wanting to try out this particular flat iron for a while.

Still undecided about which regular flat iron to purchase. I only brought this for the steam feature.

I won't be buying another flat iron for a long time.

HSN does not ship to Canada, Can someone help a sister out? I got one from Folica, but I want a Mini glide so I am thinking of returning mine and getting in on the HSN deal. Is there anyone that would be willing to buy for me if I paid by paypal?
Bumping, can anyone help a sista out?:look:

Resisted coming into this thread for soooo long and tonight, look what happened!! :nono: <<sigh>> I'll be looking for my XP sometime next week... :ohwell:

Who the heck am I kidding? This is a GREAT deal - I'm thrilled!! Cant wait to see how it compares to my Sedu. :lick::grin:

Ladies, which model do you recommend for natural 4a/b hair? I have the XP, it is big and I am trying to see if MP will do a good job also, but be a little smaller. What do you think?

Click on SHOP then HSN..

Under HSN icon click SPECIAL for the code then then click on coupon ...proceed to website

http://mall.blastoffnetwork.com/Mall/MyMallSpecialsV2.asp?SID={9E7E0CAC-8AC1-4FA3-8791-647D07E92D6E}&Pin=711774&MerchantID=515746&CategoryID=0

i clicked on the coupon code and copied it.. i just purchsed the package and got shipping and handling reduced (automatic once you click on coupon code.. the i applied the code again in the box for coupons and it took it off the price!!!.. i saved 8 and some change on the order.. i did 3 month plan
Hey, which coupon code did you use?

Ugh I'm so undecided. I'm trying to decide between the XP and MP.

If you have fine, short to medium length hair, I would recommend the MP.

I'm buying the XP. XP is for thick coarse hair. I have 3c/4a texture and THICK @ BSL (possible MBL.) I DO NOT like to spend a lot of time flat ironing my hair so the bigger the plates the more hair flat ironed and the less time it takes to do it.

You ladies do know that if you have the old Maxiglide model that you don't have to buy a new one? Right? Just call them and tell them you would like to upgrade and you will pay even less than the new customers. HOLLA!

Click on SHOP then HSN..

I tried it. Didn't work! It won't let me reduce both price and shipping.

Back