Maxiglide HSN Package deal

OMG !! Thank you OP for posting this. I had the old MaxiGlide but the MaxiGlide MP is the Truth!! I am natural 4a in the front 4bzbz in the back. I put my hair in six parts put olive oil on each section then used the Maxesse shampoo washed it out then used the Maxesse tri-protein mixed with some more olive oil and sat under the dryer for 30 min washed it out. My hair felt like silk no tangles at all. Then I used the Maxiessentials beyond straight sat under the dryer for 30 min. I used the MiniGlide to get the root and the MP with the steam and my hair is very silky . I am on my phone so I can't post pics but I am glad I saw this thread.!!!

Mine is here :bouncy:

:woot: I got mine yesterday as well. I had forgotten that I ordered it and was wondering why the UPS man was coming with this big box. What a deal! I really hope this thing works out for me. :pray:

ETA: I'm debating if I should use all of his products (poo, con, beyond straight) that came with the deal. Are any of you ladies that received it going to use them?

Last edited:
:woot: I got mine yesterday as well. I had forgotten that I ordered it and was wondering why the UPS man was coming with this big box. What a deal! I really hope this thing works out for me. :pray:

ETA: I'm debating if I should use all of his products (poo, con, beyond straight) that came with the deal. Are any of you ladies that received it going to use them?

I just got my box even though the tracking number thing said it would be delivered on the 7th. So I was going to ask if anyone has used the products. I read the ingredients on the "Maxesse Tri-Protein Moisturizing Conditioner" and they look pretty good. The shampoo has sulfates but the retinols, panthenol, Vit. E, and aloe vera juice are high up on the list.

ETA: I am so pleased with this purchase. Thank you so much BlackMasterpiece(?) for posting this deal. What a great excuse to replace my defunct MG. :kiss:

I AM SO MAD AT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!! ESPECIALLY THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE $15 OFF COUPON!!!

I AM ALSO UPSET WITH HSN- IT SEEMS SO CHEAP WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY $25 A MONTH!!

I better be happy when the Maxiglide XP I just ordered comes in the mail or I'm comin' after all y'all :lachen:

Miss lady you WILL be happy!! Worth EVERY penny :grin:

Y'all are so wrong. :nono:

I bought it, and I feel ashamed... but I keep telling myself it's worth it, and it's a good deal, and I used the 15% off coupon code. :nono:

I won't even get to use it until Christmas anyway since I'm on a personal no-heat challenge.

And I absolutely don't wanna give a shout out to BMP for her thread about how fantabulous her hair came out. :giggle:

eta: I got the MP. That's the one for fine hair, right?

Last edited:
I gave into the pressure and ordered one:grin:
According to the tracking info, I should get it tomorrow. Has anyone used any of the procucts that come with it?

I just got my box even though the tracking number thing said it would be delivered on the 7th. So I was going to ask if anyone has used the products. I read the ingredients on the "Maxesse Tri-Protein Moisturizing Conditioner" and they look pretty good. The shampoo has sulfates but the retinols, panthenol, Vit. E, and aloe vera juice are high up on the list.

ETA: I am so pleased with this purchase. Thank you so much BlackMasterpiece(?) for posting this deal. What a great excuse to replace my defunct MG. :kiss:

I think I'll give the products a try. If they don't work out, I'll wash my hair and try again with something else next time. I can't wait to use the Maxi this weekend.

Y'all are so wrong. :nono:

I bought it, and I feel ashamed... but I keep telling myself it's worth it, and it's a good deal, and I used the 15% off coupon code. :nono:

I won't even get to use it until Christmas anyway since I'm on a personal no-heat challenge.

And I absolutely don't wanna give a shout out to BMP for her thread about how fantabulous her hair came out. :giggle:

eta: I got the MP. That's the one for fine hair, right?

Yes, you should be fine with the MP. Girl when you see that box with all those goodies, you won't feel ashamed anymore. :lol:

I've read really good reviews about the Beyond Straight and The End Shine serum. I am going to give them a try especially since they are supposed to be humidity resistant. The shampoo smells so good!! The End serum has the exact same ingredients as the old Sabino formula.

Has anyone used these products with good results?

I gave into the pressure and ordered one:grin:
According to the tracking info, I should get it tomorrow. Has anyone used any of the procucts that come with it?

I used the products when I first got mine last month. The shampoo and conditioner were okay:ohwell:, but the other two did absolutely nothing but RUIN my hair....I don't know if I used too much (quarter size) but my hair was hard and stiff. Even after a silk wrap it was still only a little better...I was so pissed I threw both away.

I've used the Maxiglide a second time since then, without using any products, and it turned out lovely and silky.

My Maxiglide has been shipped. Its is now in NJ. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I even saw my UPS guy today. I told him I will be home waiting. I'm excited now.

Last edited:
This is a great deal! I paid more than that for just the maxiglide. I've had mine for a while and I've been thinking about getting a new one so thanks for posting.

Re: Just got mine! Here's some things you should know in advance.....

I just got my Maxiglide XP last night and after watching the DVD I was glad that I did! Ladies, whatever you do, please do not skip the DVD as it does have important safety directions that in all honesty – if you didn’t think too hard about it – you could jack yourself up! :perplexed

I am really excited about using it though! I am especially interested in the steam burst that this iron has!!! It would be great if it really hydrates our ends like it says it does!!! :yep:

Something I noticed though – and it may be just me – is that even though the XP is way bigger than the mini, the carrying cases for both of them are exactly the same size so when storing you’ll have to kinda turn your XP sideways as it will be a tight squeeze but otherwise it’s a decent case.

Oh....one other thing I noticed is that unlike the bigger iron, there is no exchangeable plates for the miniglider which comes with the comblike plate pre installed on the iron. So that means that you have to be particularly careful when running that down your hair as it could tangle or snag on your hair. Again, I haven’t tried it but I was looking at it with some suspicion because I know some of us have hair that can easily get snagged. I guess an extra amount of detangling will be in order before using the mini.

I am pretty excited though :drunk: because I am hoping that this will help extend my stretches. Usually when I get to 10-12 weeks in, my hair is straight up *snap*crackling*and popping off and sometimes that’s just with a shower comb! :rolleyes:

Anyway, that’s my long spiel! Enjoy Ladies!!!!:grin:

~ Ms. Kain

Last edited:
Hey Ladies of the Maxiglide Club,

Don't forget to register your product online to activate the warranty. Its really quick and simple, it doesn't ask for seriel number, just ask for MP or XP model. It took me less than 20 seconds.

Also on the site it states:

For purchasers of MAXIglideTM and MINIglideTM , be sure to cut off and save the holographic IZONTM logo attached to the front of the box to verify the authentication of your product for the warranty.

I registered my XP and the miniglide.

Here is the link: http://store.maxiusbeauty.com/register.php

******COUPON ALERT******

I found a $20 off coupon for HSN.com (988030) good thru Jan 31, 2010. Its for new customer only. I just used it and it works. Not sure if this was posted earlier but if not....ENJOY!!!!

******COUPON ALERT******

I found a $20 off coupon for HSN.com (988030) good thru Jan 31, 2010. Its for new customer only. I just used it and it works. Not sure if this was posted earlier but if not....ENJOY!!!!

WHAT!!! I just placed my order with the $15 coupon. :wallbash: Oh well, thanks.

Has anyone tried the Maxiglide without blowdrying their hair first and got great results? I want to see if I could eliminate the blowdrying part to reduce the amount of heat used?

Back