Maxiglide HSN Package deal

Hey ladies - If you're a first-time customer (and didn't order anything else), use code C73687 to get $15 off. It takes more off than the 15% (and you can still do the 3-month payment plan). I ordered mine and got it within 3 days. I hadn't really tried it enough to review. I think the PJ in me made me order lol.

Thank you so much for this coupon code! I just ordered mine. I sure didn't need it but it'll be my Christmas present to myself :grin:

I would have bought this in a hot second if I didn't know from bitter experience that my hair becomes permanently damaged/straightened from straightening even one time.

I think Paris Hilton made a knock-off of this.

For the ladies that ordered on Wed and was advise that you will receive it on 12/7. I would like to let you know I just received mine and I am sooo estatic. I wish I could use it but I am in a sew in and the hair is curly. I am tempted to flatiron it straight. LOL So ladies keep your eye out for your package.

Oh booo!!! I missed out on the coupon :(
I literally *just* ordered it a second ago and I did it with the coupon..... it still works!! Only the $15 off one still works not the 15% one......but thats more $$ off then 15% anyway so it came to $64.

I'm having my mom return the MaxiGlide she got to Bed Bath and Beyond because I told her they're offering all the bells and whistles online and will even give us a miniglide to boot! So she was excited about that and told me to order it today I just got my confirmation page.

Why am I like a commercial for these people?:look::spinning:

I literally *just* ordered it a second ago and I did it with the coupon..... it still works!! Only the $15 off one still works not the 15% one......but thats more $$ off then 15% anyway so it came to $64.

I'm having my mom return the MaxiGlide she got to Bed Bath and Beyond because I told her they're offering all the bells and whistles online and will even give us a miniglide to boot! So she was excited about that and told me to order it today I just got my confirmation page.

Why am I like a commercial for these people?:look::spinning:

I mean I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago :( I should have waited grrrr!!!

Your results were great using it!

i got the first maxi-glide when it came out--ofcourse i just had to have it--gave it to my sister-in law---i do like the mini glide and wanna purchase but it doesnt have the steam wth?

My maxiglide came today after only 2 days wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww crazy. I tried it on a piece it was cool but I definitely need to watch the video to see how to use this thing properly.

For the ladies that ordered on Wed and was advise that you will receive it on 12/7. I would like to let you know I just received mine and I am sooo estatic. I wish I could use it but I am in a sew in and the hair is curly. I am tempted to flatiron it straight. LOL So ladies keep your eye out for your package.

I just received an email that mine was shipped. I ordered on Saturday. Now I have to stalk the door and scoop up the pkg before my DH finds out about this most recent purchase.

I just ordered mine today..I figured i didn't need the products and got the mp and mini for $69.99 - $15.00 coupon for like $54...its an event special

I just received an email that mine was shipped. I ordered on Saturday. Now I have to stalk the door and scoop up the pkg before my DH finds out about this most recent purchase.
You might receive your package on Wed. Just explain to your husband that it was a great deal that you could not pass up. As all deals are :lachen:. No but it really was a great deal and if you got it on easy pay let him know that you didnt spend the money up front.

I just check my tracking status and it stated "In Transit" as of 6:25 tonite. Therefore it should be delivered tomorrow. Im so excited.

Arrrrrrrrrghhhh!! I have wanted to try the Maxiglide for eons now. But since I'm currently fighting heat damage on my bangs and an overall curl loosening from henna, I think I'd better slooooowly back away from the Maxiglide. :ohwell:

Arrrrrrrrrghhhh!! I have wanted to try the Maxiglide for eons now. But since I'm currently fighting heat damage on my bangs and an overall curl loosening from henna, I think I'd better slooooowly back away from the Maxiglide. :ohwell:
I agree I saw ur fabulush hair in your fotki considering your loose curls I think of you ever wanna straighten you should just rollerset your hair and then maybe top it off with a silk wrap, I can't imagine you needing anything beyond that to get a sleek straight look and it would save your strands the unecessary heat and damage:yep:

You might receive your package on Wed. Just explain to your husband that it was a great deal that you could not pass up. As all deals are :lachen:. No but it really was a great deal and if you got it on easy pay let him know that you didnt spend the money up front.

I'll still have to come up with an excuse for my ebay order of: thermasmooth, lacio lacio, wild growth oil, and alter ego conditioner that will be arriving soon. :perplexed I've been a bad, bad girl.

I got my package today. Woohoo. However it won't be until another month before I actually use it. (Just got a fresh relaxer).

I AM SO MAD AT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!! ESPECIALLY THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE $15 OFF COUPON!!!

I AM ALSO UPSET WITH HSN- IT SEEMS SO CHEAP WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY $25 A MONTH!!

I better be happy when the Maxiglide XP I just ordered comes in the mail or I'm comin' after all y'all :lachen:

Last edited:
I AM SO MAD AT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!! ESPECIALLY THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE $15 OFF COUPON!!!

I AM ALSO UPSET WITH HSN- IT SEEMS SO CHEAP WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY $25 A MONTH!!

I better be happy when the Maxiglide XP I just ordered comes in the mail or I'm comin' after all y'all :lachen:

What happened to your angel side? LOL

Nev. mind. I see some are ordering the MP and some are ordering the XP.

Last edited:
I got my MP today and it came just in time. I am going on a road trip to MD and I need straight hair. I am going to give my old one to my sister.

Back