Married ladies, if you could develope a resume of your duties

Maa Maa omo mti

as a married woman what would it be?

I want some truthful yet creative resumes.

Seriously OAHQ's thread got me thinking about this thread idea I had for a while. I'm single (of course) but would like to know what I should be expecting when that day comes.

Plus (thanks to umsuym...) I really believe marriage is a job that should be approached as such. Also in order to be prepared for a job, I like to know the full description.... ok I'm rumbling.

Please provide your resume.:grin:

I'm not 100% sure but I think I thought about a similar thread.
So to say what I'm offering as a wife?

Ok first of for which husband am I applying?
He has to have a kind heart and a sense of humor above anything.He respects and loves woman and he values family and he is eager to enable his children to a good life full of oppurtunities.

I'm a good cook a excellent listener and very nurturing.
My strength lies in my soft side ,my free spirit and my strictness that I can apply when needed.
My weekness can be my strictness at times as well as my stubbornness:rolleyes:
I'am currently working on improving my organisatory skills as well as my teamwork and communication:look::grin:

LOL

Girl...we are way to busy for that. Let me do some smilies to describe one of my days...I'm a SAHM

:superman::shopping::slap::gottago::dinnertime::jester::nono2::pullhair::laundry::hungry::naughtycouch::mopup::brainfog::doingdishes::sleep::babyg::dinner::angry2::babyb::whyme:

Make sure you really want all that comes with marriage...I tell all my single friends that, all the time.

as a married woman what would it be?

I want some truthful yet creative resumes.

Seriously OAHQ's thread got me thinking about this thread idea I had for a while. I'm single (of course) but would like to know what I should be expecting when that day comes.

Plus (thanks to umsuym...) I really believe marriage is a job that should be approached as such. Also in order to be prepared for a job, I like to know the full description.... ok I'm rumbling.

Please provide your resume.:grin:

Girl...we are way to busy for that. Let me do some smilies to describe one of my days...I'm a SAHM

:superman::shopping::slap::gottago::dinnertime::jester::nono2::pullhair::laundry::hungry::naughtycouch::mopup::brainfog::doingdishes::sleep::babyg::dinner::angry2::babyb::whyme:

Make sure you really want all that comes with marriage...I tell all my single friends that, all the time.

:lachen:girl in order to fully understand you got to give me more then that. :lachen:

I'm not 100% sure but I think I thought about a similar thread.
So to say what I'm offering as a wife?

Ok first of for which husband am I applying?
He has to have a kind heart and a sense of humor above anything.He respects and loves woman and he values family and he is eager to enable his children to a good life full of oppurtunities.

I'm a good cook a excellent listener and very nurturing.
My strength lies in my soft side ,my free spirit and my strictness that I can apply when needed.
My weekness can be my strictness at times as well as my stubbornness:rolleyes:
I'am currently working on improving my organisatory skills as well as my teamwork and communication:look::grin:

LOL

Great minds think alike :grin:

Since you are already married, from your experience how would your resume look like?

I like the organizational skills and effective communicator, who does very well in a team environment :lachen:(i was rolling when I read your comment)

Oh my gosh!!! LOL!! This is Hilarious!! And sooooo true. This looks like my day,and I am a working mom/wife. I couldn't have described it better myself. Except my son is not old enough yet to knock on the bathroom door. He just walks up to the opened door with his walker and stares at me and cries with his arms outstretched. Gotta love it though!:yep:

Great minds think alike :grin:

Since you are already married, from your experience how would your resume look like?

I like the organizational skills and effective communicator, who does very well in a team environment :lachen:(i was rolling when I read your comment)
lol
Ala what my current position it?!?!

Well trained and patient,young wife.
Great cook and very flexible.
Part of my qualifaction are extensive catastrophy training which include one overseas move with the military,cancer scare,wildfire evucations and 24 hour long roadtrips as well as very *involved* in-laws:grin:

During my almost 2 yrs as a wife I learned to master cultural,language and gender barries all the while dealing with the stress of being an military spouse to an first time husband.
I took a crash course in american cousine and northwestern culture.This enables me to zone out and tolerate country music in my immediate environment for up to 60 min but also thought me to appreciate a pink steak.:lick:

Lol to tired to think of more I might come back 2morow:yep:

lol

Part of my qualifaction are extensive catastrophy training which include one overseas move with the military,cancer scare,wildfire evucations and 24 hour long roadtrips as well as very *involved* in-laws:grin:

During my almost 2 yrs as a wife I learned to master cultural,language and gender barries all the while dealing with the stress of being an military spouse to an first time husband.
I took a crash course in american cousine and northwestern culture.This enables me to zone out and tolerate country music in my immediate environment for up to 60 min but also thought me to appreciate a pink steak.:lick:

Ella, you are hilarious! :grin:

Hmmmmmmm...........Butcher, Baker, Candlestick maker!! :grin:

Chef
Short Order Cook
Nurse
Domestic Engineer
Therapist
Moral Counselor
Career Counseling Center
Gardener
Interior Designer
Grief Counselor
Teacher
Lover
Fighter (for my family)
Communicator
Administrative Assistant
Accountant
Personal Shopper

There is much more but I would start with these on my resume!

lol

This is nice. Why do I feel like from the info above I can write a very good novel with a great character? thanks for the info and please add more.

Hmmmmmmm...........Butcher, Baker, Candlestick maker!! :grin:

Chef
Short Order Cook
Nurse
Domestic Engineer
Therapist
Moral Counselor
Career Counseling Center
Gardener
Interior Designer
Grief Counselor
Teacher
Lover
Fighter (for my family)
Communicator
Administrative Assistant
Accountant
Personal Shopper

There is much more but I would start with these on my resume!

I see you have a long list of experience chiika. Is it possible you can elaborate more on each or atleast some?

I'm also interested in reading about others that you would add. :yep:

My resume

Job position: Wife

Extra duties: therapist, acrobat, teacher, trainer, social worker,baby sitter, adult care giver, beauty queen, cleaner, cook, nurse

Job qualifications: must work well with others, must be physically fit,must be patient, must be hard working, must be openminded, must be stubborn,must be manipulative, must be sexy, must be sensitive, must be forgiving.

Forgetting many other things, the point is is that you must be everything when you are married. Your loved ones can be the most difficult to deal with. They are the ones that will take advantage of you the most even though they may or may not be trying. Not only must you deal with your spouses issues but you must deal with your own. It's hard to keep a marriage together but if you are both willing to put in 110% and are both willing to try to stay together then it will work but it is hard.

Example: my husband and I were married for maybe 2 months before his mother came to live with us. She is sweet but we were still in the honeymoon phase. She had a partial stroke so some of her motor skills were a little bad. It was hard not to have a home all to ourselves but as an understanding wife I had to do this because she had no where else to go. Thank God she moved out in about 8 months but still it was hard. She had a habit of making up stories to so that was a little drama, anyway. These are the types of things you have to do.

My resume

Job position: Wife

Extra duties: therapist, acrobat, teacher, trainer, social worker,baby sitter, adult care giver, beauty queen, cleaner, cook, nurse

Job qualifications: must work well with others, must be physically fit,must be patient, must be hard working, must be openminded, must be stubborn,must be manipulative, must be sexy, must be sensitive, must be forgiving.

Forgetting many other things, the point is is that you must be everything when you are married. Your loved ones can be the most difficult to deal with. They are the ones that will take advantage of you the most even though they may or may not be trying. Not only must you deal with your spouses issues but you must deal with your own. It's hard to keep a marriage together but if you are both willing to put in 110% and are both willing to try to stay together then it will work but it is hard.

Example: my husband and I were married for maybe 2 months before his mother came to live with us. She is sweet but we were still in the honeymoon phase. She had a partial stroke so some of her motor skills were a little bad. It was hard not to have a home all to ourselves but as an understanding wife I had to do this because she had no where else to go. Thank God she moved out in about 8 months but still it was hard. She had a habit of making up stories to so that was a little drama, anyway. These are the types of things you have to do.

great resume, I really like the story that illustrates what to expect.

Thanks chiika

reallynow said:
Chef
Short Order Cook
Nurse
Domestic Engineer
Therapist
Moral Counselor
Career Counseling Center
Gardener
Interior Designer
Grief Counselor
Teacher
Lover
Fighter (for my family)
Communicator
Administrative Assistant
Accountant
Personal Shopper

Add to the list
:

business owner
beautician
secretary
psychic

and there you have my daily duties. :ohwell: :spinning: :wallbash:

Last edited:
abenyo~ there isn't enough room on this message board for my stores and we have only been married for 2 1/2 years, good luck:wallbash::wallbash: <---- that is you after the honeymoon when he realizes that he has you and you ain't going anywhere!!!

I've been married for five years, but I don't have any children yet. My husband and I are having too much fun right now. I have been thinking about kids lately, but evertime I start thinking about how much we go out and to theater shows, movies, bowling, dinner, ping pong ect. and it starts to make me wonder, anyway I'm babbling, but I have no resume. We usually take turns cooking, I have to admit I do most of it, but if I don't feel like it, he does it. He washes the dishes and washes the clothes. I fold them and put them up, and do most of the cooking, we spit house hold chores (I do do most of them)but for the most part spit responsiblities down the middle. I can't however, speak about the children part of marriage yet.

I think it depend also on the type of person you marry, and what kind of things they expect from a wife.

Back