Look at his hair.....hate him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his hair in his profile pic

m_047365f3216c409980d6702c063df316.jpg

And another one

l_ede29d7310798245e35cef6754ed6aeb.jpg

Last edited:
His hair is gorgeous... but how does he keep it so straight w/o chemicals? And I don't like it this way.. he looks real homosexual especially with the curls at the end! (no offense)

I. WANT. THIS. HAIR! I'm drooling over here. His curly hair is beautiful but those straight styles are fiyah too!

Don't like men with long hair. It gives me the willies.:nono::giggle: I was really creeped out to see the long barrel curls. It just looks feminine.:ohwell:

he's probably playin w/ his hair like that so girls (like me) can drool and be jealous. selling himself. lemme buy a vowel!

I think he relaxes it, i hate seeing his hair i want to jump in the tv (if possible ) and take his hair, i don't think it's cool because on his myspace page he claims that he's straight, but some of his promo pics have him with eyeliner lol!!!!

his hair has gotten waaay longer too from when he was on i love ny.

:lachen::lachen: I was thinking the same thing, girl!

I know you ladies have seen this dude from 'i love ny' show but look at his hair, this makes no sense i hate him.

now i really have to get on my hair growing grind.

woud you ladies date a guy with hair better than yours? and i mean at this length. I've dated a lot of guys with nice hair but it was in a mans style, ceasar hair cut blow out curly afro etc.

If i ever had a bf with hair like this i just couldn't date him, i'd be hating too hard.

I couldn't date any guy with flashing feminine features. Be it hair mannerisms, whatever...Not a jealousy thing just a turn off to me. I like handsome men not the ones who think they are pretty. And he perms it! thats a flashing do not date him girl to me, but to each their own.

His hair looks nice, but I would never go out with a guy like him. He looks to much like a fruitcake. We could be friends and share hair tips, but that's it.

He has very long healthy looking hair... I couldn't date him. LoL... any dude with hair THAT MUCH longer than mine, it couldn't happen.

This made me laugh so hard. :lachen:

I just read a thread earlier this week that had his regimen in it...Like Glam said, one of our members emailed him about it and he responded...I'll see if I can find it.

that'd be great. i'm honestly curious about what he's doing to his hair. its gorgeous!

Uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! This man has on make-up , and not just foundation, he has on color shadows, I was trying to reason with the hair straightening, the curls, but this just screams GAY!

^^^ ITA!!! Ummmm...I'm not feeling the look.

Looks like a lacefront to me... and no the hair nor him look at all interesting.

It may be all his, men can grow hair much stronger and longer than ours because they don't do as much even though he looks like he spends a lot of time on his, but just not appealing in any way .

Yeah there has to be some native american in there somewhere, my moms hair is that type of texture too.

it's just amazing. one chick on the net thought he was wearing a lace front lol!!!!

Yeah, he does look really Native sometimes, doesn't he? I was thinking the same thing.

Are you guys really saying that you think he has this hair texture because he's mixed? I can't believe that this thread got to b 9 pages long without someone calling you out for this. Don't you know African/Black people have all different types of texture and don't need another ethnicity in them to grow long hair? :ohwell:

that'd be great. i'm honestly curious about what he's doing to his hair. its gorgeous!

This was posted a couple of pages back. See quote below.

Here's the thread to REAL'S REGIMEN (which is actually really simple). NOTE: Read the messages from the bottom up...his replies are at the top.

he's probably playin w/ his hair like that so girls (like me) can drool and be jealous. selling himself. lemme buy a vowel!

:funny:

Sigh - he's so young and tender! :lick: By at my age a rich diet like that would kill me. But for you ladies -STOP LOOKING AT HIS HAIR and read some of the stuff on his page. He's deep. Shame I'm a Leo and not a Cougar. :lachen:

I sent her a note on myspace if she respnds i will try to get her info for you Cali ladies.

healthy and long hair is her thing, wish there was someone like this in nyc.

**update no msg from his stylist yet, she probably thinks i'm nuts lol!!!!

Thank you! Cause I need his regimen in m life!
Your hair is not too far from Real's. Both of ya'll have that bling and silkness that I can only dream for :wallbash::rolleyes:

SO, if you ever read this, sorry, but dude is fine. all that pretty hair. *** mine, i'd keep it braided and let somebdy else do it. i wanna play with HIS hair!

just saw the other post! he actually answered! wow! he's got a denman! me too! he sleeps on satin! me too!

we got so much in common! we should be together!(j/k SO.....i think...:blush:)

:lachen::lachen:

He's a weirdo IMHO. To each his own. His hair is amazingly beautiful. They should have him in a Pantene commercial.

They really should :yep::yep::yep:

:lachen::lachen: You're too much!

Sigh - he's so young and tender! :lick: By at my age a rich diet like that would kill me. But for you ladies -STOP LOOKING AT HIS HAIR and read some of the stuff on his page. He's deep. Shame I'm a Leo and not a Cougar. :lachen:

:blush::lachen:you STOOOOpid!

Shhht, gay or not, and whether it looks right on him or not, his hair is freakin' gorgeous! :fistshake:

::Goes off to pick her jaw up off of the floor:: :lovedrool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back