Look at his hair.....hate him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

longhairlover

I know you ladies have seen this dude from 'i love ny' show but look at his hair, this makes no sense i hate him.

now i really have to get on my hair growing grind.

woud you ladies date a guy with hair better than yours? and i mean at this length. I've dated a lot of guys with nice hair but it was in a mans style, ceasar hair cut blow out curly afro etc.

If i ever had a bf with hair like this i just couldn't date him, i'd be hating too hard.

Last edited:
i just wanna know if he is relaxed or natural...cause i was watching last night and i have never been more confused in my lifeeeee.

I think he relaxes it, i hate seeing his hair i want to jump in the tv (if possible ) and take his hair, i don't think it's cool because on his myspace page he claims that he's straight, but some of his promo pics have him with eyeliner lol!!!!

his hair has gotten waaay longer too from when he was on i love ny.

ok one more pic, i just love his hair ladies........for myself lol!!! that is just tooo pimpish for me.

ok i'll stop stealing his pics.

he's natural bastar#! lol!!! his hair reminds me of mine, and he uses pantene.
lol yes the second episode he reminded me of a long haired Indian[no offense to anyone] with those two braids and that silky jet black hair hair omg:grin:
i think hes a between 3b-4a im not sure which type though

hair10.jpg

hair4.jpg

Cayuse woman
with long braids

tbamtguestchancerealcv2.jpg

its this style that im talking about
real01.jpg

Yeah there has to be some native american in there somewhere, my moms hair is that type of texture too.

it's just amazing. one chick on the net thought he was wearing a lace front lol!!!!

thats the one that confused me. he might use pantene but he left out the 3468834769476 other things he uses...and his stylist's phone number i am sure.
:lachen: lol thats what he said to one of our members in 2007. the lady that does his hair is in a pic on his myspace page

yeah i was looking at the pic with his stylist, wish he put her full name, even though i'm not in cali.

i just wonder how she does it stick straight? i may try the curly ends style lol!!!

:lachen: lol thats what he said to one of our members in 2007. the lady that does his hair is in a pic on his myspace page

yeah i was looking at the pic with his stylist, wish he put her full name, even though i'm not in cali.

i just wonder how she does it stick straight? i may try the curly ends style lol!!!
i bet he only needs little heat. she probably just glides the iron thought and maybe uses some heat protector

I know you ladies have seen this dude from 'i love ny' show but look at his hair, this makes no sense i hate him.

now i really have to get on my hair growing grind.

woud you ladies date a guy with hair better than yours? and i mean at this length. I've dated a lot of guys with nice hair but it was in a mans style, ceasar hair cut blow out curly afro etc.

If i ever had a bf with hair like this i just couldn't date him, i'd be hating too hard.

Wow...that's gorgeous hair! and i bet all that length and health and beauty~ousness was achieved without protective styles, etc. Damn Him! :grin: i wanna know who his stylist is too. and no, i could not date a man with hair cuter than mine - and all styled & done up. no, no, no!!! but i would hang with him to steal style secrets. i'm loving his curly look - is it pinned up in the front? what pantene products is he using??

Last edited:
yeah it looks like there are two pieces in the front pinned back, it's a real nice look.

i have always heard the guys hair grow waaay faster than womens, we have so many hormones and emotions , stress that we go through that i feel hinder our hair growth at times.

his hair has grown really long since the i luv ny days.

Wow...that's gorgeous hair! and i bet all that length and health and beauty~ousness was achieved without protective styles, etc. Damn Him! :grin: i wanna know who his stylist is too. and no, i could not date a man with hair cuter than mine - and all styled & done up. no, no, no!!! but i would hang with him to steal style secrets. i'm loving his curly look - is it pinned up in the front? what pantene products is he using??

You never know, he may be bunning at night. :grin: He does wear braids so I am sure that helped him retain length. I know it does for me. To answer the question, no I could not date a guy with pretty hair. My ex use to wear braids all the time and when I had not seen him for a while his hair had grew and was blowing in the wind. That crap had to go. There's only room for one pretty one in my relationship. And it will ALWAYS be me. :yep:

i should email him and find out his regimen. i'm thinking its something like, wash 1-2 times/wk and deep condition. ugh....yah, i'm jealous. :yep:

lol! for real to your comment on guys with too much hair, i had bf's in the past that wore cornrows and had a lot of hair, i was cool with it as long as they left it in braids, no beotchy stuff lol!!!!!

i wore cornrows myself a while ago and got my hair to bsl but then went to a nutty hairstylist who went crazy.
(it was my moms fault she didn't feel like trimming my hair)!

You never know, he may be bunning at night. :grin: He does wear braids so I am sure that helped him retain length. I know it does for me. To answer the question, no I could not date a guy with pretty hair. My ex use to wear braids all the time and when I had not seen him for a while his hair had grew and was blowing in the wind. That crap had to go. There's only room for one pretty one in my relationship. And it will ALWAYS be me. :yep:

lol! for real to your comment on guys with too much hair, i had bf's in the past that wore cornrows and had a lot of hair, i was cool with it as long as they left it in braids, no beotchy stuff lol!!!!!

i wore cornrows myself a while ago and got my hair to bsl but then went to a nutty hairstylist who went crazy.
(it was my moms fault she didn't feel like trimming my hair)!

Tell me about it. That **** came out with his hair blowing in the wind like a commercial. I was like nope, gotsa go. I think I will be doing cornrows under a wig until Christmas.

I was thinking the same exact thing! I want to know exactly which pantene products he uses and how he keeps his hair up at night! His hair is too beautiful i want to snatch it off his head and put it on mine! lol

I know every time I see him I am just in love with his hair. I want to wash, oil, comb and braid his hair! :lick: Yes I do! But I can't and even if I could I wouldn't. I don't want to make my DH jealous.:giggle:

What? what? what? :blush: She's in Cali?!?!? I definitely need a phone number! :phone:

I've never called anyone's hair perfect before, but this dude's hair is perfect! :love:

Yeah there has to be some native american in there somewhere, my moms hair is that type of texture too.

it's just amazing. one chick on the net thought he was wearing a lace front lol!!!!

Yeah, he does look really Native sometimes, doesn't he? I was thinking the same thing.

I think it's really silly that you all think he's gay just because he has long hair. Lots of Native men sport long hair even now. Are they gay too because of it????:nono:
Gay or not, he's got some nice a$$ hair...

There's a thread here on the board with his regimen in it. BillzBacker spoke to him on Myspace about it. My SO has long beautiful hair but he keeps it braided. He said he's going to cut it this weekend though. We'll see. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back