Long hair isn't for everybody....

I hated her hair both ways...I think I would have preferred her with layers around APL. But I digress. The main reason I want long hair again is really because I am in love with messy ponytails and feeling my hair on my face/neck/etc. It keeps me warm, lol! But, anything longer than WL for me is too long.

when i had my TWA i realised that short hair really suits me. My intention is to grow out my hair though but i sure do stare at my pics when I had my twa rather wistfully LOL

WHAT an annoying language... Ugh my god. Anyways. I hate classical length hair with a passion. BSL/WL thick, healthy hair with layers is beautiful. Frazzled hair down to a persons knees seriously weirds me out. She would look nice with long, layered hair, just not the nasty style she had. :hammer:

Is Dutch really that bad? :lol: I've always wondered what it sounds like to other people..

I also think it wasn't that long hair didn't suit her, but hardly anybody can pull off hair past their butt. Especially type 1/2.

I always felt that long hair isnt for everyone. Not that we couldn't grow it but that shorter length might be more flattering on some people. If my head wasn't so big I'd rock a halle berry cut in a minute!!! Forget trying to grow it long.

I agree, long hair doesn't fit everyone. I've changed my hair goals to having healthy pretty hair, whether it be short or long isn't the major factor anymore, I just want it to look good. . .be my own. . .and be healthy.

Is Dutch really that bad? :lol: I've always wondered what it sounds like to other people..

:lachen: It kinda just sounds like a less angry German to me.

But anyway, I like short hair on people more often than long. Sometimes people just need a haircut. I know, I know! I feel like that's lhcf taboo right there. :laugh:

Back