LONEI'S WEDDING HAIR PHOTOS!

Wedding, dress, hair, clothing, niece, hubby .... BEAUTIFUL! Everything was just lovely. Congratulations and many years of happiness and prosperity to you both.

Congratulations! You and your hair looked beautiful! You and you dh (you gotta get used to that :giggle:) look adorably happy together, and I love your bouquet! :)

Last edited:
Congratulations and many blessings!!!!

Your was simply gorgeous--and you made a beautiful bride!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

You've always been one of my hair idols. Your hair is GORGEOUS and something for this newly converted diy'er to aspire to. :yep:

Congratulations on your new marriage!

Lonei, your wedding photos are stunning and so is your hair! Congratulations to you!
congratulations on your marriage, you and your hair looks stunning
den1, haven't seen you around in a dog's age! Your hair is just beautiful!

Congratulations, Lonei! Your wedding photos are beautiful and your hair is gorgeous. May God bless you with a long, happy and prosperous marriage.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your marriage!!! :yay: Welcome to the club. ;) You and your hair looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day!!! :up:

First, congratulations on your wedding. You made such a beautiful bride and your husband is very handsome indeed! I loved your gown and your nigerian gown was beautiful...the color pink was awesome! Thank you for sharing and may the Lord continue to bless your union!

Now, your hair is fierce!!! I loved everything about it. You are blessed with beautiful hair. Keep up the great work.

Blessings!

Back