Hair Flashback - Parents' Wedding Photos

I love seeing old pictures. My parents don't have any wedding pictures. Anyone else wants to share?

That was so cute, Mwedzi!! Haha, everyone's fro was on point!:lachen: I'd love to see something like that at one of today's weddings.:yep:
I would love to see that, too! I don't know about everyone else who would be in my wedding party, but I plan to have a BAA at my wedding, if I ever get married. :yep:

I'm so surprised to hear so many people say I look like my mother. Whenever the three of us were together, people would say I look just like my father. My parents later divorced and my mother remarried and had my brother, and she feels neither of her kids look much like her.

You look like your dad to me!

My mother says the same thing about me; that I look nothing like her. I think when you have a parent's eyes, then their "looks" sorta take over your whole face.

I have my mother's high cheek bones and smile but I have my father's eyes and they dominate my face.

those pics are sooooo beautiful, AA women use to take care of their real hair. Thank goodness us women on here are bringing hair care back I wish there was some way to spread the word to other AA women (at work, friends etc) I love those pictures. :)

Okay you know that photo of your parents in the car needs to make it in the Hall Of Fame Thread!

Big Bodacious Hair!!!! Get it ovah there!!! It is totally drool worthy. :yep:

Your parents are beautiful and you are definitely your father's child. You look just like him, the female version.

Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful pics, Mwedzi! They are a beautiful couple. YOur father has the perfect fro. :afro: Thank you for sharing!

DAAAAANNNNG GIRL! You are a carbon copy of your mother!!!!!!!!
i see the resemblance between you and your dad, but as soon as i saw your mom's face, i already knew who she is! wow!!!!

Back