*~*~lhcf Black Love Connection*~*~

LA Ladies….

My friend (yes I know him personally) has been living in LA for a little under a year. He’s 24 and single. He’s a college grad (NC A&T), never been married, no children and a Christian man. He currently works in TV entertainment and he is also a singer! He has an album out on itunes now. He is very cool and laid back and will serenade you after a long day of work :yep: He’s fluent in French and spent some time there during college. He’s funny and an all around wonderful guy. PM me if you’re interested!

I'm also working on a guy in DC and another in Greensboro, NC

wow... he's really handsome.

LA Ladies….

My friend (yes I know him personally) has been living in LA for a little under a year. He’s 24 and single. He’s a college grad (NC A&T), never been married, no children and a Christian man. He currently works in TV entertainment and he is also a singer! He has an album out on itunes now. He is very cool and laid back and will serenade you after a long day of work :yep: He’s fluent in French and spent some time in France during college. He’s funny and an all around wonderful guy. PM me if you’re interested!

matt2.jpg

matt1.jpg

I'm also working on a guy in DC and another in Greensboro, NC

He is attractive and has a nice sense of style

Hey ladies!! I know this may not be the purpose of this thread BUT I wanted 2 hear your thoughts...lets say some1 gets hooked up w/a guy here...exchange an email or 2...then phone #s...n he calls u...should you let him make the 2nd call as well? or is it ok 4 u 2 call him this time?

TIA

Disclaimer: NOT trying 2 hijack the thread BUT I kno this is where Id get an ans

ladies lets it keep it going. we have more than enough threads about bw not having mates to wrap the globe 500 times.

Hey ladies!! I know this may not be the purpose of this thread BUT I wanted 2 hear your thoughts...lets say some1 gets hooked up w/a guy here...exchange an email or 2...then phone #s...n he calls u...should you let him make the 2nd call as well? or is it ok 4 u 2 call him this time?

TIA

Disclaimer: NOT trying 2 hijack the thread BUT I kno this is where Id get an ans

If you want to hear his voice you should ring, i mean give and take he has called you, call him back!

OK I'm posting this up without my cousin's knowledge.

He's single and looking.
Turning 28 this year
College Grad
Personal Trainer / quasi-model / pt DJ
Lives in DC area
Fun, Outgoing, Upbeat, A sweetheart with his woman and very loyal (i think he loves love)
Into music, travel, learning, is open minded, health conscious....
He's about 6'1 i think weight? i dunno, but he's muscley

He's the one on the left of your screen, the cousin on the right is taken already, sorry girls.

n27601797_31978946_1243.jpg

one of his modelin pics:

n27601797_34601416_4757.jpg

ETA: not to sound rude but can you give me your specs when you PM for his contact info....YES I'M SCREENING!!! ::giving the screwface::

Last edited:

He's single and looking.
Turning 28 this year
College Grad
Lives in DC area
Fun, Outgoing, Upbeat, A sweetheart with his woman and very loyal (i think he loves love)

He's the one on the left of your screen, the cousin on the right is taken already, sorry girls.

one of his modelin pics:

ETA: not to sound rude but can you give me your specs when you PM for his contact info....YES I'M SCREENING!!! ::giving the screwface::

Jeeebus :lick: Is he willing to relocate to the UK?? :spinning:

You don't sound rude at all, Whimsy!!

Thanks so much for posting. He's one fine cousin.

Let's go get it DC ladies!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

TIA

You're not hijacking at all. ;)

Yes, I'd make the second call, especially if the 1st call went very well. Just go with the flow. :)

I hope something great comes out of this. I'm so excited !!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

He's single and looking.
Turning 28 this year
College Grad
Lives in DC area

one of his modelin pics:

HAMMERCY!!!!!

fans self.:spinning::lick:

Wow Whimsy! he is allll kinds of fine!

I swear this thread make me want to move to the east coast... it must be something in the water there.

He's single and looking.
Turning 28 this year
College Grad
Lives in DC area

one of his modelin pics:

Man, if being fine was a crime, he'd get 25 to LIFE!!!

Lame I know, but whatever :lachen:

He's single and looking.
Turning 28 this year
College Grad
Lives in DC area

one of his modelin pics:

Yes, I'm quoting the pics again!
That's it, I'm moving back to DC! That's where all my friends are anyway....plus it's awful close to NYC.
All these fine east coast men and I'm stuck out here....not happy about it!

Back