LEO MEN

AlwaysNatural I'm a scorpio as well. Dealing with my Leo friend (she's a girl) she gets on my nerves!!!

I learned to keep a little distance between she and I for my sanity. :lachen:

Unreliable unless you're on their "important" list. Arrogant, always want to be in the spotlight. Extroverted.

They are fun, I know one who is very funny, someone you want to be around but some of their quality traits can create a tension between you. They always wanna be the leader or will convince you into thinking you're the leader while really they are the ones trying to lead things. I'm a Scorpio, I don't play that. Lol.. I love em but I dunno if I could be with em they irritate me sometimes. But i'm just going off one person and don't if i really believe in all this horoscope stuff but just something ive observed.

divachyk said:
With dating/marriage, we've been together for 23 years. My dh is a Leo and I'm an Aquarius. I have read many truths in this thread. I've never really got into zodiacs but this thread is very interesting.

I am an Aquarius as well-I've fallen hard for multiple Leo's. it is like I can smell it on them :lol: but my current courter is one as well and we get along very well. I like to give attention, he loves to receive it.
someone mentioned they are ruled by the heart. those encounters were very passionate-we tried to be around each other as much as possible.

Last edited:
With dating/marriage, we've been together for 23 years. My dh is a Leo and I'm an Aquarius. I have read many truths in this thread. I've never really got into zodiacs but this thread is very interesting.

You are one of his best matches. :yep:

im leo and he is leo. I normally hate leo's and attract aquarius men. with that said leo men need a lot of attention and affection but so do I.

How did I miss THIS thread?! Leo woman checking in. I would not TOUCH another Leo man. They lie for NO REASON and they are soooo immature!! They're so ambitious about everything until they meet a woman, and they turn to mush. Never want to go anywhere. All they wanna do is stat home. Sex is hit or miss, but no coochie cobwebs. They want YOU to chase THEM. I ain't gon chase u. I'd rather replace you.

JeterCrazed said:
How did I miss THIS thread?! Leo woman checking in. I would not TOUCH another Leo man. They lie for NO REASON and they are soooo immature!! They're so ambitious about everything until they meet a woman, and they turn to mush. Never want to go anywhere. All they wanna do is stat home. Sex is hit or miss, but no coochie cobwebs. They want YOU to chase THEM. I ain't gon chase u. I'd rather replace you.

All of this. Man they stay lying and this sex is soooo wishy washy. One day the bomb the next like wtf was that? They are selfish and just UUUGGHHHH!! I cant stand leos

All of this. Man they stay lying and this sex is soooo wishy washy. One day the bomb the next like wtf was that? They are selfish and just UUUGGHHHH!! I cant stand leos

Sooooo true. Way too bad I had to learn the hard way. He lied to me for no reason about having a child despite so many chances to come clean. Then he was such a cowardly Lion that he told me via IM.

He was always telling these drawn out self important stories and waiting for praise. Yep and the sex was hit and miss, I really just thought it was me not being open enough, but no. Really tough lesson bought and learned. I'm done with Leo's. I'm a Cancer.

I clash with Leo men, only because I seem to take them down a notch.

Unless I'm *trying to play their game*, I'm straight argumentative with them... They find me confrontational... As in, they want to be adored, they want me to agree with every word they say, and... I.Just.Can't.

Leos... Men and women, are the people most likely to say that I'm argumentative. Lol, and when I speak it's only to oppose them. LOL.

Maybe it just happens that way, but I know, something about them pulls this out of me.

How was it?

We had a really good time! We just went out for drinks so it was quite casual but we had great conversation and he's very socially conscious and politically astute. He's Ivy League educated and in med school so I'm playing for keeps. He even stole some suga and I wasn't mad so we had chemistry to boot! Lol

Leos are all ego..they do fine when you stroke it, but if ur not the type or need ego stroking yourself, then its a mess.

But they are fun though...

Last edited:
Another thing to consider is knowing what their moon sign is. A man's sun sign may be Leo but his moon sign is Aries. As we get older, we tend to take on more traits of our moon signs. That can influence compatibility. Check your moon sign to see if the description fits- mine was on point. You have to know the time you were born and place of birth. http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp#.Vc_48SZViko

I'm a Leo and I've never gotten along with Leo men. lol. We always bumped heads, especially those men who have the same birthday as me. I'm not a typical always having to be the center of attention type of Leo so that along with the ego stroking is a turn off.

Hubby is Leo

Let's just say I've learned him so I know how to get the results I want.

He's the most generous person I know. Very loyal person as well. But getting him to admit or accept when he's wrong.... Forget about it.

This is the last day of Leo.
Got a few more hours then we are into Virgo.
May be there already, will need to see a chart.

Hubby is Leo

He's the most generous person I know. Very loyal person as well. But getting him to admit or accept when he's wrong.... Forget about it.
How did u learn to deal with him?

I absolutely love Leo men, because I can read them like a book. I am a Leo myself and have dated three Leos in the past. We have always seemed to get each other. Yes, as a Leo we are bold, arrogant and opinionated at times. We love hard, we fight hard and we are fiercely loyal until you cross us then there is hell to pay and saying sorry will never make things right again. But underneath, the roar there is usually a big heart and a very passionate loving person in a Leo, you just have to have thick skin in order to eventually see that side.

One thing I can say about dating a Leo, don't let them walk over you, the roar is usually bigger than their bite and in the long run they will respect you.

I'm a Leo so is my dad and my mom now surprise my house can be crazy My brother is a cancer on the cusp of being a Leo.

Yes we can be overbearing but my mom taught me early the key for us is temperance or balance. We are prone to extremes like extreme conceit or extreme humility

If you get on our priority list you will get the best from us we go all out and beyond for that person. Loyal and giving. However you have to earn a spot on that list and that is where we tick off people because it is not an easy feat. We give so much that when we are betrayed there can be no coming back but there is nothing better than being adored by a Leo

Hubby is Leo

I'm a Leo and I'm never wrong.

At times, I may be willing to concede that I wasn't as right as I previously believed. Probably as a result of receiving bad information.

I'm a Leo so is my dad and my mom now surprise my house can be crazy My brother is a cancer on the cusp of being a Leo.

Yes we can be overbearing but my mom taught me early the key for us is temperance or balance. We are prone to extremes like extreme conceit or extreme humility

If you get on our priority list you will get the best from us we go all out and beyond for that person. Loyal and giving. However you have to earn a spot on that list and that is where we tick off people because it is not an easy feat. We give so much that when we are betrayed there can be no coming back but there is nothing better than being adored by a Leo
The one thing I admire about Leo's is they have something others seem to fail at.
Balance in setting boundaries. They can be extremely warm and generous but will NOT be your doormat.

But I notice the males kind of struggle during the post adolescence early adult years. From 18-28. Depending on their environment and family situation.
I think it's finding their balance and dealing with the inner intensity.

My nephew just turned 28 and is finally getting it together, I think my sister moving to be closer to him has helped.

No but my brother is cancerian. He is very loving and tender so in the early days he struggled with us alphas. However that changed as my mom gave him the support he needed to become strong enough to deal with us lol

The one thing I admire about Leo's is they have something others seem to fail at.
Balance in setting boundaries. They can be extremely warm and generous but will NOT be your doormat.

But I notice the males kind of struggle during the post adolescence early adult years. From 18-28. Depending on their environment and family situation.
I think it's finding their balance and dealing with the inner intensity.

My nephew just turned 28 and is finally getting it together, I think my sister moving to be closer to him has helped.
Yes yes all Leo men I know were irresponsible in their youth but they can grow out of it with the right support

Lots of patience and paying attention to details, mannerisms and what makes him tick.
I promised myself I would not date a Leo man because they can be self absorbed but I find them irresistible. I'm currently checking one out but he admitted he is not ready for me So I'm trying to leave it alone

I've recently dealt with a Leo man. And I'm a Cancer. Really sweet, made for great conversation, but I'm indifferent toward him. He talked so much about how people love him, how fabulous he is, etc. If he paid me a compliment and I returned the favor, he wanted a full explanation as to why I complimented him. :rolleyes: I don't stroke egos. LOL I also don't trust him. Seemed to have a tendency to lie about trivial things.

Back